Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 11/18/2012 3:59:16 PM EDT
It literally baffles me as to why some parents don't have the common fucking courtesy to control their children in public....

I'm at Starbucks stealing wifi (I bought a coffee) and this little shit and his friend are running circles in the store. The husky little fuck grabs a handful of ornaments that Starbucks sells during this time of year and he proceeds to throw and break them all.

The mother just acts like its not a big deal and continues to order. Meanwhile, I am 5 seconds away from calling her ass out until a worker does.

I dont give a shit how stressful your day is parents... You decided to pop these heathens out and you need to control them.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
It literally baffles me as to why some parents don't have the common fucking courtesy to control their children in public....

I'm at Starbucks stealing wifi (I bought a coffee) and this little shit and his friend are running circles in the store. The husky little fuck grabs a handful of ornaments that Starbucks sells during this time of year and he proceeds to throw and break them all.

The mother just acts like its not a big deal and continues to order.
Meanwhile, I am 5 seconds away from calling her ass out until a worker does.

I dont give a shit how stressful your day is parents... You decided to pop these heathers out and you need to control them.

That's pretty ballsy.  Kid needs his ass whipped but something tells me he gets bought a lot of toys and this is a common occurrence.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#2]
If you just kind of stretch your legs out as they run by...... OOPS I am so sorry, I didn't see him!
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Crotch fruit...    
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#4]
The next generation of great Americans...
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:05:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:06:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That's pretty ballsy.

No. No it's not. Most parents are like this today. This little fuck kicked me in the hand as I was trying to pick up merchandise he was kicking all over the floor. His mom did nothing. The parents aren't much better either. People have no respect for anything.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good on the worker for calling out the inattentive mother.  Did he make her pay for all her spawn's destruction?

No... They said to just forget about it. They were causing such a commotion that you could tell they just wanted them to leave the store.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#8]
My baby dinna do nuthin'
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#9]
mexicans are the worst when it comes to this - fact

I used to drive an order selector at work up and down store isles, cant tell you how many times I almost killed kids because their parents let them run around bat shit crazy.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:09:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Maybe so, but I have noticed it the most in white middle-class white people.

Its embarrassing.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:10:30 PM EDT
[#11]
My Children knew better than to act like that. I have never understood how

other parents do not stop them from acting like that. I would bet most

have the liberal gene disorder. I work with a person like that. He is always

going to teacher parent conferences and seems oblivious to why his son acts out.

He also voted for Obama.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:10:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe so, but I have noticed it the most in white middle-class white people.

Its embarrassing.

Yup, out of control
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:11:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Negative. Most of the time it's the trailer trash whites. Momma's driving her three hundred pound ass around on a motorized scooter knocking everything off of the shelves while her fuck trophies are reinacting the vietnam war all over the place.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's pretty ballsy.

No. No it's not. Most parents are like this today. This little fuck kicked me in the hand as I was trying to pick up merchandise he was kicking all over the floor. His mom did nothing. The parents aren't much better either. People have no respect for anything.

I agree.  I guess my comment was based on how I was raised and what I think is acceptable.  Had I done something like that I would have been grounded for a month and my dad would have whipped my ass with his belt.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:12:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:12:47 PM EDT
[#16]
some people like the parents you describe have never had their asses kicked.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:13:52 PM EDT
[#17]
This is why we lost and will lose from here on out
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:14:24 PM EDT
[#18]
People need to not be afraid to take a belt out and whip the fear of God into these kids. Hell, I was not a perfect child at all but when I acted out in public my father would take of his belt in the middle of the mall and wear my ass out.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good on the worker for calling out the inattentive mother.  Did he make her pay for all her spawn's destruction?

No... They said to just forget about it. They were causing such a commotion that you could tell they just wanted them to leave the store.

And this is why assholes continue to get away with shit.  The store manager should have made her pony up.  I'm sure it didn't cost the store much money in merchandise (all that shit is Chinese made garbage anyway), but it's the principle of the thing.

Any large corporation is too lawyered up now to let their employees do stuff like that.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:14:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Sounds like my cousin's kids.

They are 3.5 and still are not potty trained.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:15:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Crotch fruit...    

Fuck trophies.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:16:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Sounds like my cousin's kids.

They are 3.5 and still are not potty trained.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:17:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I used to drive an order selector at work up and down store isles, cant tell you how many times I almost killed kids because their parents let them run around bat shit crazy.

The only "fact" is that your post is borderline racist.

Nope, just observations.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:19:01 PM EDT
[#25]
My sister is like that with her kids.  I made the mistake of taking them to the zoo.  We stopped at a fast food restaurant long the way for lunch.  They acted like they have never been in public.  So we get in the car, I explain what they dd wrong and continued to drive to the zoo.  They still acted up on the way.  So we got to the zoo, I made them all hold hands fromt he parking lot to the entrance.  Then i proceeded to make them each donate the ticket money to the zoo and we walked back to the car.  They can look at each other if they want to see wild animals.  Then we made the looooong drive back to my hobby farm where i made them clean up my chicken coops and weed my gardens.  They wont act like that again with me.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:20:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Negative. Most of the time it's the trailer trash whites. Momma's driving her three hundred pound ass around on a motorized scooter knocking everything off of the shelves while her fuck trophies are reinacting the vietnam war all over the place.

my experience working in retail for years in a very diverse area hispanic parents let their children wonder off much farther than white or black parents, its probably a cultural thing but its quite dangerous in an environment with order selectors and fork lifts constantly operating. again just my personal observations not ment to be racist at all.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:20:18 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I disagree strongly and for the record I was just in Mexico and saw numerous

shops with signs on the shelves that read "parents will pay for anything their

child breaks"

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:20:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
My sister is like that with her kids.  I made the mistake of taking them to the zoo.  We stopped at a fast food restaurant long the way for lunch.  They acted like they have never been in public.  So we get in the car, I explain what they dd wrong and continued to drive to the zoo.  They still acted up on the way.  So we got to the zoo, I made them all hold hands fromt he parking lot to the entrance.  Then i proceeded to make them each donate the ticket money to the zoo and we walked back to the car.  They can look at each other if they want to see wild animals.  Then we made the looooong drive back to my hobby farm where i made them clean up my chicken coops and weed my gardens.  They wont act like that again with me.

Well done!  Hopefully you didn't get an ass-chewin' from your sister?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:21:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Edit. Didn't read the OP closely enough.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:21:48 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:22:15 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have to agree with Zhuk.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#32]
try working in a hospital where they grab and touch everything.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Well I apologize if it came off as racist, not my intentions.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:26:33 PM EDT
[#34]
The apple does not fall far from the tree.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#35]
You had me at crotch fruit.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:26:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Mexicans around here for the most part have well behaved kids. Very well behaved kids. The middle class white kids are fucking heathens.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:28:52 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did they warm you up a bottle while they were at it, OP?  You know, to stop you from being so fussy?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:29:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Man, sometimes I wish tasers were court approved for child discipline.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:29:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did they warm you up a bottle while they were at it, OP?  You know, to stop you from being so fussy?

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fussy?

LOL. You must be one of the parents we are talking about... I didn't say one word to anyone in the store. I am making an observation about the way parents don't discipline their children in public.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:35:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fussy?

LOL. You must be one of the parents we are talking about... I didn't say one word to anyone in the store. I am making an observation about the way parents don't discipline their children in public.

and if you were to say something to the kids like "settle down" you might get a 600lb gorilla beating at your front door.

whats a guy to do?

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:36:21 PM EDT
[#43]
This has been the case for millions of years. Why would it change?
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:39:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Because it's too fucking easy to have kids.

Fuck first, ask questions later.

How are we going to house them?  Oh, section 8.

How are we going to afford to feed them? Wic and TANF, cool!

Don't qualify for any of these things?  Get a big ol' fat tax credit and the 800 a month daycare is no problem.

Then of course they go to daycare for 9 months out of the year courtesy of the tax payers from 5-18.

Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#45]
It happens at my work all the time and it drives me nuts.

In these economic times it isn't wise to run off a customer, but sometimes I sure would love to.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:39:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Crotch fruit...    

Fuck trophies.  

flesh turds
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Crotch fruit...    

Fuck trophies.  

I prefer womb turds
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:40:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This has been the case for millions of years. Why would it change?

Because it is getting worse. Fact.

Hell, I was whipped by my friends parents as a child and I am only 25. Our parents had a agreement that if we acted up we were all subject to "beatings". LOL.

Kids don't even get the paddle in school anymore. Society is becoming more and more obsessed with feelings over discipline...
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:41:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It happens at my work all the time and it drives me nuts.

In these economic times it isn't wise to run off a customer, but sometimes I sure would love to.  

I'm not sure what kind of industry you're in but if you were to start a restaurant, movie theater, airline, grocery store, etc etc that didn't allow children under the age of ~13 I'd sure as hell become a customer.

A loyal one at that.
Link Posted: 11/18/2012 4:42:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but it's funny 'cause it's true.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top