Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2001 6:49:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:02:45 AM EDT
[#1]
They don't want to go alone?  Hell, I don't know.  I guess they want others to feel the pain and anguish of their miserable existence.  I agree though, if you are going to off yourself, just lock yourself in your basement and do it.

Zane
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:05:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree.  Why can't they just go out and take a nap on the railroad tracks or defenestrate themselves?  Probably because of the national attention spree-shooters get from TV.  To some hopeless loser, that looks an awful lot like going out in a "blaze of glory."  Maybe we need to start a national ad campaign extolling the virtues of going out voluntarily, quietly, and with dignity.  Something along the lines of the euthanasia parlors in "Soylent Green."
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 7:12:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I agree.  Why can't they just go out and take a nap on the railroad tracks or defenestrate themselves?  Probably because of the national attention spree-shooters get from TV.  To some hopeless loser, that looks an awful lot like going out in a "blaze of glory."  Maybe we need to start a national ad campaign extolling the virtues of going out voluntarily, quietly, and with dignity.  "
View Quote

I like it.

How about the Hollywood types could set up a website for people to apply.

Then, they would take them out to the desert, and give 'em a chair to sit in, with 12 pounds of C4 under it..

From a safe distance , theh TV cameras could film it for our next "reality show" series.

When they are ready, the suicide-ee could push a switch, and KA-BOOM!!!!!!!!!!

We get some more entertaining TV, the freak gets  to go up in his desired blaze of glory, and no one has to die unnecessarily.

Seriously, I agree with you Golgo. Used to be, people just killed themselves when their GF dumped them. That gravitated to killing GF and themselves. Now, its a freekin' social event.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 8:09:15 AM EDT
[#4]
and why don't they first go after people we don't like, then off themselves.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, Chaingun, I just think that would be too much to ask.
Link Posted: 9/10/2001 9:07:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Why? Because back then people believed in this fairy tail of heaven and hell and thought, just like it was intended to do, that they would pay the price at the end. Well people are more keen now days. So... take as many of them motherfuckers with you!

At least that's what I understand. Timmy sure took a lot of them with just a truck load of cow shit. I wonder why he wasn't sitting in the drivers seat when it went off... probaly his last piece of revenge was to drain the media and legal system of as much cash as he could.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top