Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/30/2011 6:14:22 PM EDT
Seems like every fat woman I've ever run across is loud as all hell.  This is both in conversation, and when laughing.  Fat women really seem to cackle quite loudly.  Why?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:16:21 PM EDT
[#1]
large lungs?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#2]
first post nails it .
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
To draw attention to their hot bodies.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#4]
So you'll look at them.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#5]
All that stomach weight pushes out more air?
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:19:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

So you'll look at them.

Why would I want to do that?

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Insecure , only way to draw attention to themselves !
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:21:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Quoted:
So you'll look at them.

To find where the noise is coming from?

All joking aside, they want the attention the hot chicks get, so they have to make a commotion to get it.

Just like the ugly, dorky guys have to drive a nice car, or otherwise appear wealthy, so the women will notice them.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Big tits are resonance chambers?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:22:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Why not?

Same reason they're always the "Funny One" of the group.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Same answer to "why are they fat."

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
So you'll look at them.

All joking aside, they want the attention the hot chicks get, so they have to make a commotion to get it.

^This

They're imbittered and don't care.  When you're mad and don't care, doesn't your voice go up.

The real question is why do truly fat women (ones with rolls of fat who waddle) refuse to exercise?  They say they can't because they can't move.  I've seen fatties who drive to go two houses down.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:27:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
So you'll look at them.

^This

They're imbittered and don't care.  When you're mad and don't care, doesn't your voice go up.

The real question is why do truly fat women (ones with rolls of fat who waddle) refuse to exercise?  They say they can't because they can't move.  I've seen fatties who drive to go two houses down.

Or the fatties that clog up the isle of the grocery store with their jazzy, just because they are too damn lazy to walk around the store like everyone else....
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:27:19 PM EDT
[#14]
HUGE frickin' diaphrams....
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:27:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You cant talk loud when your mouth is full of food.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you'll look at them.

^This

Which came first? Are you fat because you can't walk, or you can't walk and therefore you're fat?  

I remember hearing about one of those mega obese 800lbers.  She supposedly couldn't do anything but clap.  That's all she did for months on end was clap until the weight got down to where she could be mobile again.  Nobody has a valid excuse after hearing that.  

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:29:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Fat women really seem to cackle quite loudly.  Why?

That's why they're often called "old hens".

I have some in laws like that.

Sounds like a barn yard during family get togethers

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:33:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I find the nasally ones from NY state are the loudest.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:34:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You cant talk loud when your mouth is full of food.

The same thing that's wrong with them causes both, I mean.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Same reason motorcycles have loud pipes so you can hear them coming.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:38:03 PM EDT
[#21]
If a fat girl walks by does anyone notice? Unlike the trees in the woods fat women require attention.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I find the nasally ones from NY state are the loudest.

Yep.......
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:41:09 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Seems like every fat woman I've ever run across is loud as all hell.  This is both in conversation, and when laughing.  Fat women really seem to cackle quite loudly.  Why?

Because they're straight outta Compton.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:41:55 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Same reason motorcycles have loud pipes so you can hear them coming.

Ahh shit, and for some reason my mind went right the wrong direction......yuck.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:42:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Are they loud in bed.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So are you saying they wake the neighbors up while you two are having sex?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Loud fat women save lives
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:50:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

They cause preemptive abortions.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#30]
I was at a Chinese buffet last weekend. There was this obnoxiously fat woman there with her equally fat husband. They were stalking the buffet since it wasn't completely full of food. The kitchen was trying to keep up. I prefer this since the food is fresh and not sitting for hours. After a minute, the lady screams to the front counter (70% voice capacity) "Hey, yall gonna bring out more food?" WTF do you think fatty? It's a buffet. Sit down and chill like the rest of the place. A few minutes later she is standing behind the cook as he loads up the buffet. She loads up two plates to the max and goes back to her seat. Again, a few minutes later, she screams again, "I need me some more of them little chicken wings." They must have taken 6 trips in the time I was there, and they were in before I was.

That being said, I think a lot of them end up with a super tough personality that comes across as carefree, and "I don't give a shit what you think about me" type thinking. They put up a front that they are tough and won't take shit since they've had to deal with being abnormal most of their lives.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:55:28 PM EDT
[#31]
I find that fat people are loud and obnoxious.

It isn't just women.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#32]
I have found that this phenomenon is common, and cannot be random.

I have found that heavy-set women are loud. Quiet ones are the minority.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

It isn't just women.

especially with their breathing. they always sound like they are on the verge of suffering cardiac arrest. lose some fucking weight or take some sudafed to clear up that congestion. i'm sick of hearing your loud ass breathing you fatties

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#34]
No self-control.z
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:20:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Every overwheight woman I ever met spoke at a deafening volume. It's almost like they don't hear themselves and therefore must "crank-up-the-gain" with every fucking word ! That, and they talk alot... doubling the problem.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:25:59 PM EDT
[#36]
I went shopping at the grocery store once many years ago with a married friend of mine & his wife.  He's a good guy and a close friend, biomedical engineer by trade and a real gear-head.  His wife is an extremely overweight, lazy, rude, catty, gossiping, jerk (sorry, that's just the truth).
So we're in the frozen food aisle.  Pizzas, Ice Cream, Sugar Rolls, 5 minute dinners, crap food etc.. she decides to get ice-cream.  She loads up the shopping cart with eight 1-gallon buckets each.  She purchases these things and we take them back to the house and she stuffs the freezers full.  
Two months later, she tells me that she can never lose any weight and that she never eats garbage food and she just can't understand why.  Really?
This is the same lady that flew to South America for elective surgery - a liposuction.  When my ex-fiancee got married (long story, I met my ex through my biomed eng. buddy, we dated, it didn't happen, I was heartbroken, wah wah.. life goes on), she decided that it was time to take off fifty pounds.  She and my crazy ex decided to both go and get a couple of pounds taken off right before the main event.
The bottom line? they breathe hard because they are horribly out of shape and their cardiac health sucks. They are loud because they are compensating and they know that they are the odd people out.  They really want to feel normal, and since they can't do so physically they make up for it by overdoing the personality side.  It's almost like they are trying to dominate the problem away.

Just my take on it.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:28:23 PM EDT
[#37]
as if they needed any more help getting noticed.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Simple.  Lack of self control.

They cannot control the intake of food into their mouth.  They also cannot control the volume of the sounds coming out of their mouth.

Same problem, different symptoms.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:31:59 PM EDT
[#39]
In my experience most of them are actually quieter than normal, as though they're trying to make themselves smaller by the sound of their voice.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:38:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

It isn't just women.
Agreed.

~I contributed it to being used to shouting things rather than walking over to someone and talking.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:40:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

They are loud because they are compensating and they know that they are the odd people out.  They really want to feel normal, and since they can't do so physically they make up for it by overdoing the personality side.  It's almost like they are trying to dominate the problem away.

Just my take on it.

2/3 of the country is either overweight or obese.  They are the new normal.  Me, I'm nothing to brag about.  I'm low 20's as far as body fat percent goes.  More and more, just being out and about, I've started to notice how I actually look a lot better than most of the other people I see on a daily basis.  I've got a jaw line.  I've got a gut, but it doesn't really stick out more than my dickie do.  Most people, my age, younger, and older look like hell.  I'm not the picture of health, but damn, it could be a lot worse, I guess.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:40:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
large lungs?

and fat ass
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:42:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:43:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Because they are large and in charge.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:43:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Being fat isn't enough to get people to notice them.  So, they're loud to make sure people notice them.

After all, all the hawt wimmen draw all the attention away from the hefers.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#46]
I'd say my last girlfriend, and the last girl I went on a date with, who were both "big" young women, were rather quiet.  I did go on a date with one "big" young woman who was rather loud.  It depends very much on the kind of person they are, IMO.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:47:06 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They are loud because they are compensating and they know that they are the odd people out.  They really want to feel normal, and since they can't do so physically they make up for it by overdoing the personality side.  It's almost like they are trying to dominate the problem away.

Just my take on it.

2/3 of the country is either overweight or obese.  They are the new normal.  Me, I'm nothing to brag about.  I'm low 20's as far as body fat percent goes.  More and more, just being out and about, I've started to notice how I actually look a lot better than most of the other people I see on a daily basis.  I've got a jaw line.  I've got a gut, but it doesn't really stick out more than my dickie do.  Most people, my age, younger, and older look like hell.  I'm not the picture of health, but damn, it could be a lot worse, I guess.

Well, that's good.  So long as you work on getting in better shape, right?  None of us are perfect, it's just the people that give up and decide to grow like a freaking walrus that I don't understand.

It may be the new normal but I guarantee you that a lot of those people know that they are fat and wish things were different.  I think a lot of the problem stems from the idea that the goal just seems so far away, and that they just don't want it enough.  It's easy to drown your sorrows in creme cakes, burgers, pizza rolls, and buffet food.  I think it's just people displacing action with emotional eating.

It would be a greater country if we could refocus these people away from the food.  Life is so much better when you're in shape.  But people will do what people will do and they are the only ones that can save themselves.

Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:49:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Its like with with the whales, they have to throw out sound waves to find food, from a distance.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:55:30 PM EDT
[#49]
I wish I was obese so I could conceal a Desert Eagle .50 AE in a fat roll. My options as a slender man are severely limited
Link Posted: 1/31/2011 3:18:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top