Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2006 9:48:44 AM EDT
I'd say for the last week or so every time I look at the threads in GD there have been a ton of threads about gay this or that. What's the deal? I'm starting to wonder if the whole "homophobes and such are actually just repressing they true gayness" thing. Do we need a "gay forum"?

ETA: I apologize for adding yet another thread about teh gheyness in GD. Let this be the last of its kind.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Cuz of all the day pople.  

-Dan (not gay)
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:50:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I can see you've put a lot of thought into this whole "gay" thing.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 9:59:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Cause TRG really is teh ghey!

TXL
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'd say for the last week or so every time I look at the threads in GD there have been a ton of threads about gay this or that. What's the deal? I'm starting to wonder if the whole "homophobes and such are actually just repressing they true gayness" thing. Do we need a "gay forum"?

ETA: I apologize for adding yet another thread about teh gheyness in GD. Let this be the last of its kind.

Check your calender.....it's gay week

followed by cop bashing week,Christian bashing week etc.....
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#6]
they must have seen the movie "Brokenback Mountain?"
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:16:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Check your calender.....it's gay week

followed by cop bashing week,Christian bashing week etc.....

Not week, month.
Get with the program.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:16:41 AM EDT
[#8]
This thread is ghey.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:19:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:20:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Cause god hates fags that bumpfire underwater after a drawn down at the car wash where his 9mm didnt stop the bad guy like a 45 would have, except if it was a glock not a 1911 in which case the resulting kaboom would have killed everyone in the entire quail hunting party except the guy that took a shotgun blast to the chest as he was already on the ground.

Make sense?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Cause god hates fags that bumpfire underwater after a drawn down at the car wash where his 9mm didnt stop the bad guy like a 45 would have, except if it was a glock not a 1911 in which case the resulting kaboom would have killed everyone in the entire quail hunting party except the guy that took a shotgun blast to the chest as he was already on the ground.

Make sense?

Only if yer posting pics.

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:37:57 AM EDT
[#12]
A lot of ARF's are wanting to come out of the closet.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:44:03 AM EDT
[#13]
There are two kinds of "gay" - there is the "gay" as in homosexual, and then the "gay" as in lame/stupid/whatever.

Okay?

Gay Person = that's the human sexuality "gay"

Gay shirt, Gay car, Gay coffee cup = that's the lame/stupid/whatever "gay"

Lets say you're at a bar with your friends, and you see a guy come in to have a beer. You look at his shoes and he's wearing purple clogs - that's gay. But which "gay"?? Well, it is the lame/stupid/whatever gay.  If, on the other hand, the guy comes in and starts making out with another guy, then that is "gay" as in sexuality gay.

You've seen the movie Terminator 3, right?  Okay, when the Terminator comes out of the bar and puts on the star-shaped sun glasses, those glasses are "gay" - as in lame/stupid/whatever "gay".

However, the male stripper that acts all homo on the stage and tells the Terminator to "tell it to the hand" is gay - as in sexuality gay. (which is weird, because he is a male stripper and there's a room full of women!)

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make sense?

Only if yer posting pics.

I would if you will ever get your film developed!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Why so many threads on Brokeback Mountain?

[ 30 ]  Rightious moral indignation... [ 21.74% ]
[ 14 ]  Critical artistic assessment by ARFCOM's film critics... [ 10.14% ]
[ 94 ]  There are a lot of guys in the ARFCOM closet... [ 68.12% ]

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=428774

That's your answer...

Thats the truth.  Just take one look over here -

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=5&f=13
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:03:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Some people think this is Broke Back Arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 11:07:10 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
A lot of ARF's are wanting to come out of the closet.

You first.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top