Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2004 5:40:02 AM EDT
It's a rhetorical question. I know the answer already.

Kerry carried PA by a smaller total vote difference, (121k vs 136k), and percentage of votes than the Bush margin in Ohio. Yet, no media talk of provisional ballots or recounts in PA.

Do you think one side knows how to lose gracefully?
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:41:32 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
It's a rhetorical question. I know the answer already.

Kerry carried PA by a smaller total vote difference, (121k vs 136k), and percentage of votes than the Bush margin in Ohio. Yet, no media talk of provisional ballots or recounts in PA.

Do you think one side knows how to lose gracefully?

I'm thinking it may be left as a bargaining chip since PA was very obviously rigged in some precincts. A little "We don't prosecute you for fraud, you don't F with Ohio" might be in order.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:46:08 AM EDT
[#2]
That's the stupidist thing I ever heard of, if true.
If there is fraud, there should be the strongest message possible sent.
If 100 people are convicted as felons during this election, we'll have the same thing next election.
It is getting so old.
Link Posted: 11/3/2004 5:47:55 AM EDT
[#3]
'm guessing it's because we don't need it to win, and we'd rather let the Dems look like the sore losers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top