Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/16/2002 7:12:07 PM EDT
Because 4 years or so ago when I first started coming here, I would get home from work, go swim a mile in the pool or work out, eat dinner, and [i]then[/i] turn on the computer and read every single thread and post on the discussion board, including any links, post a bunch of my own replies and then come back to read responses to my responses, and still get to bed before midnight.

Now I come home from work, skip the exercise and eat dinner while on the computer, only read about a tenth of the threads/posts, only bookmark the links for later, and I'm lucky to get to bed by 1 am.

This just shows the large number of people who have been drawn / led to this site by Goatboy and his legions of minions and their quality of information / opinions and debate on every subject conceiveable.

My thanks to all of you for making this a place I enjoying being at.

Oh, and I learned how to make really long sentences too! [:)]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:17:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:18:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Very true Pthfndr.....That and because I have yet to be booted from here.  Now that says something!!

Sgtar15

PS Got Cat??
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I know [:D] I post here from work and this is the only computer that releases jobs for the printers. I now growl at fellow co-workers when they want to do actual work.

greedy lib
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
and their quality of information / opinions
View Quote
And then you have posters like me, who posts tripe.
Just like this reply to your previously perfectly good thread. [BD]
View Quote

Yeah, but it gave me reason to chuckle. And that's a good thing in itself, isn't it.
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Abolutely correct.

This place eats up ~4 hours per night on weekdays and ~6 hours per day on the weekends!! I need help!! I'm addicted!!
Link Posted: 7/16/2002 7:25:36 PM EDT
[#6]
It is soooo good that one board could not contain it. Please donate/waste your time here as well

[url]handguns.ar15.com[/url] and [url]ak.ar15.com[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top