Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/19/2002 7:36:22 PM EDT
For the last seven months, the mail service to this state sucks big time. It all started when the 9/11 attack ocurred and the pile for mail going to this state began to build up. The majority of the mail gets shipped by air. Here are some of the things that the post office managed to screw up.

1) Waiting for a priority package for two months when it should only take no more than 2weeks.
2) They managed to lose some of mail. Especially, my magazines subscriptions.
3) This takes the cake. Waiting for a package almost a month now. They had the gall to destory or damage the contents of the package. The best part of it, they sent back to the sender after the sender sent me the tracking numbering stating I received it. In addition, the guy I brought the item from is shocked by the treatment from the post office. Now, I get to wait again to see how they are going to screw me again.

It makes you wonder why how the Postal System could operated in the red, jack up the postal rates and sucks at customer service.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 7:42:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

It makes you wonder why how the Postal System could operated in the red, jack up the postal rates and sucks at customer service.
View Quote

not really.  par for the course from government-run entities.

sorry to hear about your problems though.  and i thought i had it bad waiting for my mail to catch up to me after the move from AZ.  [:D]
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:11:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I feel your pain brother! I ordered a Kobra sight from Tantal over on AK-47.net and he provided me with a tracking number, sent it out this past Tuesday and guess what? The freak'n USPS package tracking system has been down since then! Shit like that never happens to UPS or Fed Ex, maybe for an hour or two, but not for 3 DAYS!!!!!! Gggrrrrrrr. I have no patients.
Tim
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have no patients.
View Quote

you're a doctor?

heehee.  just kidding.  it's late and i'm feeling silly.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Must be oyur location. Your ID is Hawaii, yes? Locally the Postal Service is unusual: polite, professional, on time, helpful & they buy their own ammo (just kidding!).

OTOH, the local driver license station is filled with rude, ignorant, hateful, fat, ugly female bitches. I have a horror story about changing my address on my CCL after my divorce & subsequent move that I won't go into here.
Link Posted: 4/19/2002 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 5:09:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:18:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh, yeah?  How about leaving two rifles (Swiss K31's) on the front porch in the rain while I am at work for two weeks.

The sorta brother in law was driving down the street and saw the box.  He brought it inside and gave me a call.  He figured it was there less than 3 days since that was the last time de drove by.  

"So there should be a sticker on it that says, "adult sig required."  "Can't see one, it might be under the tape."

Damn!  Too bad AIM is closod on the weekends.  I wish I knew my mailman's phone number - kinda torn - I've known him for a couple years and don't want to fry him, just give him an earful.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:22:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Fuckin' tools lost my latest batch of personal checks!! [pissed]

-T.
Link Posted: 4/20/2002 11:06:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Fuckin' tools lost my latest batch of personal checks!! [pissed]

-T.
View Quote

Not to be a downer, but they may have been stolen for the purpose of defrauding you. Keep an eye on your account.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top