Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:34:57 AM EDT
Because there are 1,256,352 black and gold shirts that the fans have had on for the past 2 weeks being washed.

At Last! Thank God!

For the past few days, I've been walking past people that have smelled worse that the camels at the local zoo!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:38:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

For the past few days, I've been walking past people that have smelled worse that the camels at the local zoo!

last time I was in New Yawk that was par for the course
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

last time I was in New Yawk that was par for the course

Why were they wearing Steelers shirts in New York?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate the steelers.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:12:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hate the steelers.

Don't worry, the Steelers still love you.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:14:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Was there a football game yesterday?

I mean, one this one channel there were a bunch of high paid apes running around, throwing a ball out of bounds a lot, and dodging some guys in black and white shirts who apparently needed a new perscription for their glasses, interrupted briefly by some off-their-meds escapees from a geriatric ward who pranced around on a stage, and further interspersed by some funny commercials.

But I didn't see what I would call "football".
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I hate the steelers.

Trust me, they are not too fond of you either. In fact, Ben Roethlisberger was railing my girlfriend last night and in mid-stroke he paused and said, "Jeez. That Stormtrooper on ARFCOM is some kind of asshole!" before finishing all over her back.

I have it all on tape if you want to see it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:21:19 PM EDT
[#7]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
I hate the steelers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trust me, they are not too fond of you either. In fact, Ben Roethlisberger was railing my girlfriend last night and in mid-stroke he paused and said, "Jeez. That Stormtrooper on ARFCOM is some kind of asshole!" before finishing all over her back.

I have it all on tape if you want to see it.

pics?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:34:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
pics?

I went back and looked at the tape. I was wrong, that was not Ben, it was the fat, drunk hobo that panhandles for money at the end of I-189. Shit, now I have to burn the bed.

His comment about Stormtrooper still stands, however.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top