Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/6/2006 10:34:57 AM EDT
Because there are 1,256,352 black and gold shirts that the fans have had on for the past 2 weeks being washed.

At Last! Thank God!

For the past few days, I've been walking past people that have smelled worse that the camels at the local zoo!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 10:38:22 AM EDT

Originally Posted By piccolo:

For the past few days, I've been walking past people that have smelled worse that the camels at the local zoo!

last time I was in New Yawk that was par for the course
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:03:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By VoodooChile:

Originally Posted By piccolo:

last time I was in New Yawk that was par for the course

Why were they wearing Steelers shirts in New York?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:08:17 PM EDT
I hate the steelers.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:12:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stormtrooper:
I hate the steelers.

Don't worry, the Steelers still love you.

Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:14:55 PM EDT
Was there a football game yesterday?

I mean, one this one channel there were a bunch of high paid apes running around, throwing a ball out of bounds a lot, and dodging some guys in black and white shirts who apparently needed a new perscription for their glasses, interrupted briefly by some off-their-meds escapees from a geriatric ward who pranced around on a stage, and further interspersed by some funny commercials.

But I didn't see what I would call "football".
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:15:57 PM EDT

I hate the steelers.

Trust me, they are not too fond of you either. In fact, Ben Roethlisberger was railing my girlfriend last night and in mid-stroke he paused and said, "Jeez. That Stormtrooper on ARFCOM is some kind of asshole!" before finishing all over her back.

I have it all on tape if you want to see it.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:21:19 PM EDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hate the steelers.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trust me, they are not too fond of you either. In fact, Ben Roethlisberger was railing my girlfriend last night and in mid-stroke he paused and said, "Jeez. That Stormtrooper on ARFCOM is some kind of asshole!" before finishing all over her back.

I have it all on tape if you want to see it.

pics?
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 4:34:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By home_with_kids:
pics?

I went back and looked at the tape. I was wrong, that was not Ben, it was the fat, drunk hobo that panhandles for money at the end of I-189. Shit, now I have to burn the bed.

His comment about Stormtrooper still stands, however.
Top Top