Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/20/2002 7:06:28 AM EDT
Two weeks ago was my birthday, and I wasn't feeling too hot that morning anyway.

I went to breakfast knowing my wife would be pleasant and say "Happy Birthday," and probably have a present for me. She didn't even say "Good Morning," let alone any "Happy Birthday."

I thought, "Well, that's wives for you, the children will remember."

The children came in to breakfast and didn't say a word. When I started to leave for the office I was feeling pretty low and despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary, Janet, said, "Good morning, boss. Happy Birthday." And I felt a little better; someone had remembered.

I worked until noon. Then, Janet knocked on my door and said "You know,it's such a beautiful day outside and it's your birthday, let's go to lunch, just you and me."

I said, "By George, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go." We went to lunch.

We didn't go where we normally go; we went out to the country to a little private place. We had two RUM & Cokes and enjoyed lunch tremendously. Afterwards, I had an eight year old Montecristo No. 2 with coffee. On the way back to the office, she said, "You know, it's such a beautiful day. We don't need to go back to the office, do we?"

I said, "No, I guess not." She said, "Let's go to my apartment." After arriving at her apartment she said,

"Boss, if you don't mind, I think I'll go into the bedroom and slip into something more comfortable."

"Sure," I excitedly replied. She went into the bedroom and, in about six minutes, she came out carrying a big birthday cake, followed by my wife, children, and dozens
of our friends, all singing Happy Birthday.

And there I sat... on the couch butt naked.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:09:09 AM EDT
[#1]
LMFAO!!!!  
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:20:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Go on, don't stop with the story now.............
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:23:28 AM EDT
[#3]
YOu trying to kill us??
Man that was funny!!

[smoke]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:26:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm guessing that was a JOKE!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:34:52 AM EDT
[#6]
hehehe love it, just sent it to a few of my coworkers.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:35:36 AM EDT
[#7]

...with peanut butter .... ?!?

( I take it you've all heard the peanut butter story.?)

Funny!

--LS
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:40:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Yeah thats a good one. Like the one where the coworkers are throwing a suprise party for the woman in their office. A friend lets them in and they hide. They hear the woman come in the house and rustle around for a minute or two then they hear her call her dog. They pop out of the hiding place to see her with a gash full of peanutbutter and rover scarfing on it. Classic.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:41:58 AM EDT
[#9]
"A Gash full of peanut butter"

LOL!  You guys are killin' me!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:00:35 AM EDT
[#11]
That was indeed excellent, Sancho Panza!

Eric The(Laughing)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 8:25:10 AM EDT
[#12]
S.P.
That almost killed me,Really.I was eatin m&m s and reading the story-when i got to the end,I was laughing so hard that I inhaled & coughed & managed to get one of em into my nose (ouch)
Really Funny
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 9:55:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Thank you, gentlemen, thank you.
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 11:55:48 AM EDT
[#14]
I have had a sh*tty day, until now.
This story made my day!
Thank You Sir!
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#15]
That was good, I would have fired every body for that one.  So was the cake good or what?
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 12:13:38 PM EDT
[#16]
After your wife throws you out of the house. Go back to your Secretary and ask her for the present you expected. Then find a good lawyer and protect your 25%
Link Posted: 3/20/2002 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#17]
I got that joke in my email about a year ago. It made my day back then. Nice to see it again. CAPITALIST
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top