Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2004 9:48:51 AM EDT
I was watching Dayside with Linda Vester, and they had a segment about voter suppression in the South. Some lieberal group put out a pamphlet showing a 60's pic of Blacks being sprayed with firehoses, and implying the Republicans were keeping them from voting.

Do these maroons not know this was done by Bull Connor,  the Police Commissioner of Birmingham, Alabama at the time, a lifelong Dimocrat??????

Connor, Eugene -- also known as Bull Connor -- of Birmingham, Jefferson County, Ala. Democrat. Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Alabama, 1948; member of Democratic National Committee from Alabama, 1963. Still living as of 1963.

Link

Another one....

Here is the image used...

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Stop with your lies

THE MAN IS KEEPING YOU DOWN AND YOU DONT EVEN SEE IT

you getem Cavvet
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:57:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was watching Dayside with Linda Vester, and they had a segment about voter suppression in the South. Some lieberal group put out a pamphlet showing a 60's pic of Blacks being sprayed with firehoses, and implying the Republicans were keeping them from voting.

Do these maroons not know this was done by Bull Connor,  the Police Commissioner of Birmingham, Alabama at the time, a lifelong Dimocrat??????

Connor, Eugene -- also known as Bull Connor -- of Birmingham, Jefferson County, Ala. Democrat. Delegate to Democratic National Convention from Alabama, 1948; member of Democratic National Committee from Alabama, 1963. Still living as of 1963.

Link

Another one....

Here is the image used...

www.digisys.net/users/hootie/brown/Water.jpg

You watch DAYSIDE??????  

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"  
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:10:19 AM EDT
[#4]
FWIW - remember a few years ago, some guy walked up to the White House and started shooting his AK?

Linda Vester was live on Fox at the time and they got in touch with one the the guy's neighbors and put him on live so she could ask questions about the shooter.

The FIRST thing she asked the neighbor was "Tell me, does Mr xxxxxx have a gun collenction?" or words to that effect.

Struck me as a typically rabid anti-2nd response to a freak incident.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:17:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You watch DAYSIDE??????  

During my hiatus I normally watch FNC in the morning. Actually it watches me...surf....

CavVet surfs!

Link Posted: 10/19/2004 11:43:19 AM EDT
[#7]
My fathers theory on the welfare state:

"You control people just like you domesticate an animal. You feed them."

So, I think it the Democrats that keep the black population down. By paying them to stay the same. Welfare destroyed the black middle class, as it existed into the 1950s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top