Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/7/2001 5:10:11 PM EDT
What secrets will die with him? This bombing will end up like the JFK assassination mystery.

What has he been promised in death? And by whom?

He's not sorry or ashamed for what he did. He thinks he did the right thing.

Doesn't everybody have the basic insticnt and desire to live, reguardless of the conditions?

So, why does he want to die so soon?

Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#1]
he wants to be a

Martyr
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:17:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Doesn't everybody have the basic insticnt and desire to live, reguardless of the conditions?
View Quote

Not really.  Look at the Islamic fundamentalist fanatics and the Japanese Kamikaze pilots in WWII.  To many people life means nothing, theirs or others.  McVeigh proved that he doesn't care about others.  Look at how many suicides happen every day.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:19:51 PM EDT
[#3]
[whacko]...[whacko]...[whacko]...[whacko]...[whacko]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:20:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe he's a F*****G PSYCHO!

I'm sure he sees himself as a hero, a martyr for his cause (whatever that cause may be).

He's a very misguided individual.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe he's a F*****G PSYCHO!

I'm sure he sees himself as a hero, a martyr for his cause (whatever that cause may be).

He's a very misguided individual.
View Quote
                                           But of course, it`s not HIS fault!!!!!!![smash]
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:36:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
So, why does he want to die so soon?

View Quote

That's easy... He's tired of being ass raped everyday!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 5:43:33 PM EDT
[#7]
doorgunner---- that must be the reason. i dont think anybody could get used to that.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 6:37:14 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm sure Timmy isn't getting porked in the poop chute. He is a prima donna. Protected, preserved, not put in general population. He's a Celebrity! Yo! Geraldo! Fuck You, and your Celebrity Critter of the Day!.....Anyway, if I was faced with Timbo's choice....Life in a SuperMax Federal Pen (basically Solitary, no MTV, no Books, no Nothing for the rest of your life) or go out on a great narcotics rush, well that would be an easy decision. Now, if the penalty was Drawing & Quartering, I would have to really give this some thought. Timmy's gettin the last laugh.
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Who the HELL would want to spend their life in prison? Death would be better!
Link Posted: 6/7/2001 8:32:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
he wants to be a
Martyr
View Quote

Yes, and spending the next 60 years or more of his life in a cell would be pretty boring. I  think i would prefer leathal injection to that.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 2:07:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Give me liberty or give me death!
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 4:57:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Now, if the penalty was Drawing & Quartering, I would have to really give this some thought. Timmy's gettin the last laugh.
View Quote

Here's a stupid question for 'ya.

What does that term mean?  I've heard it for years but never knew the definition.

Thanks-
DB
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Now, if the penalty was Drawing & Quartering, I would have to really give this some thought. Timmy's gettin the last laugh.
View Quote

Here's a stupid question for 'ya.

What does that term mean?  I've heard it for years but never knew the definition.

Thanks-

DB
View Quote

Some kind of cutting someone up or something along those lines.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Tie a rope to each arm and leg.  Tie the other end of each rope to a different horse.  Drive all four horses away from each other.  The victim is drawn out into quarters... very slowly, very painfully.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:12:34 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 10:55:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Let's just let the old boy live. Put him in with the general population, put the word out noone kills him. Torment the hell out of him daily, many times daily, until he offs himself. Death by lethal injection is far to easy for the crime he committed.
Link Posted: 6/8/2001 11:50:55 PM EDT
[#17]
What puzzles me a bit is why that Judge What's-his-name thinks a temporary stay of the execution is a bad idea. It seems to me that a whole lot of semi-credible stories (and plenty of INcredible ones) have come to light in just the last 4 to 8 weeks, that cast doubt on exactly what happened at Oklahoma City. Killing McVeigh now will guarantee a bunch of conspiracy theories that will make the Kennedy assassination pale in comparison.

Maybe the judge actually agrees with McVeigh to some degree, or at least is very critical of the FBI investigation. Maybe this is his way of permanently tying the world's biggest dead albatross around the neck of the FBI, so the public NEVER forgets Waco and the sloppy work the FBI did during OKC bombing investigation and trial.

Or maybe not.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 12:08:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Like he has a choice or something.

He's a control freak. This way out gives the appearance that he's in control. Wrong!

Here's an idea for "lethal injection." Line up the Death Row crew in cells. Have them submit to an injection through the bars once a day before they get fed. They have the option of not getting the injection, but then no food until they take the injection again.

Most of the injections are just sterile saline -- placebos. But there are random sryinges, some with enough sedative to knock them out -- slowly so they think they might be dying. Then there's the cyanide. Cyanide suffocates. You can't get oxygen to your cells, and you turn blue (cyan).

It's a too slow, nasty way to go.

"Cruel and unusual" hell . . . [moon]

Link Posted: 6/9/2001 2:59:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hung, Drawn and Quartered:
A gruesome form of torture and, eventually, death by execution. In use at least until Tudor times in the UK. The victim is first hung by the neck but taken from the scaffold while still alive. The entrails and genitals are then removed and the torso hacked into four quarters.
quote]

Holy Crap !  I thought that Chechyn video was bad....   Whew!
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:13:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hung, Drawn and Quartered:
A gruesome form of torture and, eventually, death by execution. In use at least until Tudor times in the UK. The victim is first hung by the neck but taken from the scaffold while still alive. The entrails and genitals are then removed and the torso hacked into four quarters.
quote]

Holy Crap !  I thought that Chechyn video was bad....   Whew!
View Quote

That's nothing try this one.

[url]http://www.cecut.org.mx/GALERIA/tortura/wheel.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:30:49 PM EDT
[#21]
The constitution protects all of us from cruel and unusual punishment.Even the most visious of criminals are protected.Know matter how we might precieve his actions or the actions of our Government we must uphold the Constitution at all costs.Let him take the easy way out maybe our Government wishes him to die no matter what the evidance.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#22]
The constitution protects all of us from cruel and unusual punishment.Even the most visious of criminals are protected.Know matter how we might precieve his actions or the actions of our Government we must uphold the Constitution at all costs.Let him take the easy way out maybe our Government wishes him to die no matter what the evidence.
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 3:45:11 PM EDT
[#23]
This has got to hurt!
www.cecut.org.mx/GALERIA/tortura/saw.htm
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 4:10:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 7:00:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Maybe someone will beat him to death with a broken mop handle. The needle is to good for him. Death by bogga bogga.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 7:35:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
he wants to be a

Martyr
View Quote

He thinks he's going to be Patrick Henry. Maybe he will maybe he won't. I think the closest he will get is being as dead as Patrick Henry
Link Posted: 6/9/2001 7:52:31 PM EDT
[#27]
he does not want to be sh ot by a sniper, according to ABC a few weeks ago. WHy doesn't the government just snipe him.
??????
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top