Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/6/2002 9:10:02 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:48:34 AM EDT
[#1]
THis new board has some bugs I can't see your original post....
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:51:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:51:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Sigh.....methinks the only solution is war.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 11:28:55 AM EDT
[#5]
What the European Jews did with the land of Palistine is a similar situation to what the people of the United States did to the Southwest after we took it from the Mexicans.

The Spanish and Mexicans had had the territory for 300 years before we took it off of them, and had not done a thing. The population of California in 1846 was 1/20th of modern day Alaska! We came in and built a economic powerhouse. And Mexico has bitched about it ever since...
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The Spanish and Mexicans had had the territory for 300 years before we took it off of them, and had not done a thing. The population of California in 1846 was 1/20th of modern day Alaska! We came in and built a economic powerhouse. And Mexico has bitched about it ever since...
View Quote

Some have said that they've been actively invading our southwest through immigration and voting for democrats for years.
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 1:52:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Some have said that they've been actively invading our southwest through immigration and voting for democrats for years.
View Quote

Maybe thats why Kalifornia isn't part of the United States now.[>:/]
View Quote

Ha! That coming from a Texan! [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 3:11:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/6/2002 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Good Read
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 12:54:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Maybe thats why Kalifornia isn't part of the United States now.[>:/]
View Quote

Ha! That coming from a Texan! [rolleyes]
View Quote

Yes, well... The democraps don't run our state.
That was my point.
And for the most part, the Mexicans that come to our
state behave better than they do in Kali.
View Quote

No demos in charge? I'll give you that, but I don't believe your Mexicans are any different than ours.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 3:50:55 AM EDT
[#12]
They did!!!! It's called JORDAN!
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 4:34:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 5:56:14 AM EDT
[#14]
ilikelegs, as mentioned, they did, Jordan.  However, that doesn't fit their real desire and that is the destruction of Israel.  All this 'Palestinian state' crap is just a cover for their real intent.
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:04:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Probably the best two minute read on the history of the situation I've yet seen.  One reason the Israelis often get pissed off at the world in general, and the UN in particular, is that these facts are totally ignored in today's political turns and twists.

Thanks for sharing this. I hope it gets shared with the whole country, but fear the political correctnes crowd will get it branded as "right wing extremism".
Link Posted: 8/8/2002 6:13:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top