Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2018 7:26:27 PM EDT

Republican National Convention. We were working 12-on, 12-off. The Manhattan Gang Squad was assigned to 0700 X 1900 at the 34th St. Entrance to Penn Station. (Just west of 7th Ave)

In the middle of the first day, one of the losers I worked with informed me that he needed a partner for the SUITE across the street at the HO-JO that would cost me $34 if we split it. (Best fucking decision ever!)

At 1905 HRS, we were all walking back across 8th Ave toward the hotel, with our 12-packs, smokes, and gas-station sushi.

There were innumerable young ladies handing out CNN swag on every corner. There were pens, mugs, I-D Tags, and a bunch of other shit.

We would politely decline the free shit.... (Thanks Darlin'... This 12-pack isn't gonna drink itself... Are you here legally??? Do you wanna BE???)

Every Corner!! "Why do all the COPS hate CNN"??

Because you were, are, and always will be "criminal, domestic enemies of the United States"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's as true in 2018, as it was in 2004!!!
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 8:03:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not take the free stuff? Then throw it away. If liberals offer me free stuff I always take it, then pitch it. Anything I can do to cost them money.  If they are stupid enough to give it to me free, I'm happy to oblige.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not take the free stuff? Then throw it away. If liberals offer me free stuff I always take it, then pitch it. Anything I can do to cost them money.  If they are stupid enough to give it to me free, I'm happy to oblige.
View Quote
That's the logical thing to do.

The emotional thing to do is decline on the basis of superiority.

FCNN
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 8:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That's the logical thing to do.

The emotional thing to do is decline on the basis of superiority.

FCNN
View Quote
I despise CNN too so always happy to waste their money.
Link Posted: 9/24/2018 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Not every cop does.....  I once work with a full die hard liberal, that told me when she retires she’s turning her sidearm in for destruction
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top