Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/21/2006 7:16:37 AM EST
Wife went off to work and I brought the kerosene heater in from the garage (one of those 20,000 btu things), to save a little money while she was at work. Help with the heating bill.

Damn, I should of had a window or something open a little..........feel a little wooooozzzyyy.

Won't do that again.

vmax84
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:18:12 AM EST
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:20:02 AM EST
sounds like you have a problem with your heater.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:22:32 AM EST

Originally Posted By hanau:
sounds like you have a problem with your heater.



Yes it does sound like a problem with the heater!...........we've used them for years with no problems.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:23:07 AM EST

Originally Posted By hanau:
sounds like you have a problem with your heater.




I adjusted the flame per the instruction manual, but it may not help that I'm using jet fuel (sumpings out of the plane I fly) instead of kerosene.

vmax84

Works real good out in the garage or pole barn.......fumes don't seem that bad since theres quite a bit of fresh air all the time. But in the house..........

vmax84
Top Top