Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2011 12:47:08 PM EST
Granted this might not be the best forum to ask, but does anybody know of any good places to buy bicycle parts wholesale/cheap? Google really didn't give me what I want....Usually I get the ordinary stuff from Walmart (inner tubes, tires, etc) but what about handle bars, derailleurs, rims, etc.
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 1:16:00 PM EST
There are a couple of places I like, Performance Bicycle and Bike Nashbar. Check them out and see what you think.

Gene
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 1:19:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By fp1201:
Granted this might not be the best forum to ask, but does anybody know of any good places to buy bicycle parts wholesale/cheap? Google really didn't give me what I want....Usually I get the ordinary stuff from Walmart (inner tubes, tires, etc) but what about handle bars, derailleurs, rims, etc.

AEBike
Link Posted: 3/17/2011 3:19:39 PM EST
I checked all three sites: Most of that stuff is for higher end bikes, what I'm really dealing with is kids bikes, mostly Chinese made shit, and while a new one from Wally-World could be had for under $100. it seems I'm constantly buying 20" tubes, chains (they really ARE shit) brakes/cables, the youngest just broke the split hand break thinggy between the neck and frame that allow the handle bars to rotate 360
Top Top