Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2002 9:06:54 PM EDT
I have been wondering about this for a while. I've been using the boards for quite some time and have seen quite a bit of reports, advice, and general opinion. Now that AR15.com has grown so much in popularity do we have any members who are recognized in the firearms field for their writings or efforts? I mean to say do we have members that are writers/publishers, board members of pro-gun organizations, or the like? Simply put do we have any "famous" gunners?

Jake
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:16:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm famous.

Or at least I must be...  Have had several requests for my autograph.

I have no idea who they thought I was.
View Quote

Hmmm...if you had those sunglasses on- maybe Ozzy Osbourne?[;D]

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:18:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I think most of our "famous" gunners are at Camp Perry right now.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:19:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Jim Scouten will post here or visit our chat from time to time.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm here.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:24:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Here is one of my more famous writings, "Here I sit broken hearted, tried to shit but only farted". Yeah, I wrote that and a lot of other things you may read on the bathroom wall. Not really gun related though so I guess it doesn't count.
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm terribly famous...

With FrankSquid and Jojo-"That other Mall Ninja"

[img]http://www.mallninja.com/images/brcpics/brc-32.jpg[/img]

Tolerating BRC papparazzi...

[img]http://www.mallninja.com/images/brcpics/brc29.jpg[/img]

Signing autographs for my thronging fans...

[img]http://www.mallninja.com/images/brcpics/brc31.jpg[/img]

The crowning achievement of my life, really-nothing else I have ever done has measured up to my status as The Mall Ninja. I may never again again soar to such heights of fame an notoriety in the firearms community, like Browning or Gaston Glock. If I only get my own TV show, book contract, cola endorsment and movie deal, perhaps due tribute to my fame and accomplishment will finally be realized. I can only hope the American public comes to it's senses and begins to worship and honor me full-time.

In all seriousness, Jim Scoutten lurks around here.

Juggernaut
Link Posted: 7/31/2002 9:31:04 PM EDT
[#8]
I'M famous!  well.....atleast in my own head i am. hehehehhe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top