Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2002 4:20:18 PM EDT
Has anyone seen this yet. Makes you wonder what the world's coming to.

Purloined poop: Who's the victim?

Matt Boswell had that holiday spirit after Christmas shopping this week in Frisco.
Then he saw some stinking thief messing around in the back of his pickup truck outside Stonebriar Centre mall.
"I yelled at him," said Mr. Boswell, who watched the dirty dog haul two plastic bags from the truck to a waiting car and flee. The Little Elm resident didn't give chase or waste his time calling police.
No. 1, the loss was a mere drop in the bucket.
No. 2, this is the season of sharing, a time for surprises.
"I sure wish I could have been there when he opened the bags," said Mr. Boswell, "entremanure" of a pet waste-removal company.
Those gift bags together contained about 25 pounds of leftovers from lawns in Irving and North Dallas.
"I just couldn't stop laughing," said Mr. Boswell, who had parked in the open so people, including thieves, could read the words painted on the sides of his truck.
"It's pretty obvious what we do," he said. "It says we scoop poop."
Mr. Boswell said he and his three employees weekly take in about a ton of dung.
And if the guys in the black, four-door sedan want some more, he said, "we have plenty where that came from."

[BD][BD][BD][BD][BD]

I guess some crooks do get what they deserve.[:D]

Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:29:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#2]
HAHA!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 4:50:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I had a friend in New Orleans that "let" a thief steal an old TV out of his car. He had been having trouble with thieves stealing from him and did something about it. He got a squib from a friend of his in the filming buisness and put it in a babyfood jar of gasoline. He passed the wires through the cap and sealed them then opened the TV up and wired the squib to the electric cord. After he closed it all up he scrubbed it good with Armour All to get rid of finger prints and make it look new. It only took one night in the car seat to get stolen. Could you see the look on that abba dabba muthafukas face when his new TV burnt his shit down? I laugh everytime I think of this.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:18:57 PM EDT
[#4]
That was "shitty" of them. Har Har
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Excellent!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top