Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:57:10 PM EST
Ive got to get my nuts cut and found "no scalpel" vasectomy when googling today. The one local that does this can't get me in for the evaluation until November.
Cost more?
Any difference as far as recovery, pain etc?
I ask because I need to get in ASAP seeing as how we got an email saying there will be changes in our healthcare at work and something about 0bamacare blah blah obama fucked you over type stuff but no details on the changes but some references to the deductible so i need to get this done before January
Im calling every ball slasher in the area tomorrow to see who can get me in before the end of the year but I would prefer a less painful option if it's worth the wait.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:00:17 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2017 10:00:40 PM EST by raysheen]
PSA: Whichever kind you get, don't smack their hand when they come at you with the needle. They frown upon that.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:01:41 PM EST
My ex wife's attorney did a pretty good job of it.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:03:48 PM EST
They poke and pull on your bag for about 90 minutes.

Things DEEP in your body that should NEVER get pulled on get yanked,

Best bet is to stare at the ceiling and pretend you are keeping vital secrets from the Gestapo.

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:09:16 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

Best bet is to stare at the ceiling and pretend you are keeping vital secrets from the Gestapo.

View Quote
Damn you went to the wrong place. 15 minutes top after the drugs numb everything. Now when they bring out the needle to numb everything that is what sucks. Other than frozen peas for the next week it is quick and done with.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:10:48 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2017 10:11:24 PM EST by Medicfrost]
A stripper once stepped on my balls with stiletto high heels.

Wait, what are we talking about again?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:14:19 PM EST
Originally Posted By Medicfrost:

View Quote
Did you pay her for that?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:15:43 PM EST
This guy:

Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:17:53 PM EST
In for info. Wife said if the doctor doesn't do it she will if she gets pregnant again.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:18:00 PM EST
It's not bad.  Just get it done.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:19:11 PM EST
Fuck me! Just when I muster up the courage to go see about getting it done ya'll tell all the negative shit...................
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:21:41 PM EST
I had it. It is no big deal at all. Recovery was about 8hours of very mild soreness.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:22:24 PM EST
Originally Posted By Yarael:
Damn you went to the wrong place. 15 minutes top after the drugs numb everything. Now when they bring out the needle to numb everything that is what sucks. Other than frozen peas for the next week it is quick and done with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Yarael:
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

I think 90 minutes was the joke.

Everything else is accurate.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:23:41 PM EST
No needle vasectomy is what you seek.  It's the part when they deaden the area using some high pressure air injection or something.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:24:16 PM EST
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:
I had it. It is no big deal at all. Recovery was about 8hours of very mild soreness.
View Quote
The no scalpel?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:27:05 PM EST
Yeah, mine was done that way over 20 years ago. Sharp, little cone shaped instrument if I remember correctly.

He poked one little hole in the old sack, pulled stuff out through there and did the snip, clip, and cauterize. One stitch and done.

I don't even have a scar worth showing to the ladies, or for free drinks.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:27:53 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2017 10:34:03 PM EST by dbb1776]
Had mine done 36hrs ago. Zero pain, mild discomfort. I've taken it easy since the procedure. The one thing I kept hearing was SIT STILL and don't overdo anything. Ignoring that advice seems to bring the pain.

30min and done.
$586
The air injected local anethestic felt like a thump to the balls, worst part of it.
Humiliation and awkward level about a 10,
Pain and suffering minimal.

How far away from Richardson ,Tx?
The place I went to was about a week out, easy to get to and seemed like a good place. A co-worker went first a few months ago.
@ superdav
http://www.dallasvasectomyclinic.com./
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:29:04 PM EST
My wife got tube plugged through vagina at doctors office. Didn't hurt me a bit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:31:29 PM EST
Originally Posted By dbb1776:
Had mine done 36hrs ago. Zero pain, mild discomfort. I've taken it easy since the procedure. The one thing I kept hearing was SIT STILL and don't overdo anything. Ignoring that advice seems to bring the pain.

30min and done.
The air injected local anethestic felt like a thump to the balls, worst part of it.

The place I went to was about a week out, easy to get to and seemed like a good place. A co-worker went first a few months ago.
@ superdav
View Quote
Any Hydro offered afterwards??
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:32:42 PM EST
I had the NSV done about 8 years ago at Bumrungrad hospital in Bangkok. Took all of 20 minutes to complete the procedure. No scar. Piece of cake. I flew trans-Pacific, BKK to Seattle within 24 hrs of having it done. No issues. Highly recommended.

Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:33:51 PM EST
I am so glad, I am so past that point in my life.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:34:11 PM EST
The first one was pretty quick and only minimum discomfort.
The second one after 1 year of jerking off in there cups and coming back as positive.
That one hurt like hell. Felt like the just pulled the tubes out my sack and yanked out completely.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:35:14 PM EST
Originally Posted By dbb1776:

30min and done.

@ superdav
http://www.dallasvasectomyclinic.com./
View Quote
A long way, 10 min from southeast MO
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:36:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By GoRebels:

Any Hydro offered afterwards??
View Quote
Tylenol 3, Motrin, ice
I took a Tylenol 3 last night because I expected it to hurt later. No pain yet. Only took the one dose.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:36:39 PM EST
Originally Posted By DarrinR:
The first one was pretty quick and only minimum discomfort.
The second one after 1 year of jerking off in there cups and coming back as positive.
That one hurt like hell. Felt like the just pulled the tubes out my sack and yanked out completely.
View Quote
WTF? How many balls you got
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:37:55 PM EST
Originally Posted By superdav:

A long way, 10 min from southeast MO
View Quote
That's a haul.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:40:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/23/2017 10:50:43 PM EST by Plinkinator]
I had the no scalpel procedure and I think the shaving was the hardest part. The topical anesthesia felt like someone was whacking your balls with a rubber band. Outside of that though, there was very little discomfort after and haven't had any issues since. Took maybe 15 min soup to nuts. :)
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:41:12 PM EST
I went the scalpel route. Don't know of the one you speak of. Took about 15 minutes total and that included the numbing portion. Literally the Novocaine or lidocaine or whatever the numbing agent was was a very minor inconvenience and only took a few seconds to take effect and then it was done. Best money I ever spent outside of firearms
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:41:30 PM EST
No scalpel vasectomy.. Ain't that the procedure where they pull your nuts out through your pp hole?
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:41:38 PM EST
Originally Posted By AZNemesis50:
Yeah, mine was done that way over 20 years ago. Sharp, little cone shaped instrument if I remember correctly.

He poked one little hole in the old sack, pulled stuff out through there and did the snip, clip, and cauterize. One stitch and done.

I don't even have a scar worth showing to the ladies, or for free drinks.
View Quote
Same thing here.... was on the couch for a day with a sack of frozen peas on my bag for a day for recovery.

Now when it comes to castration I can de-nut a bull calf in about 30seconds with a pocket knife...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:42:17 PM EST
Had it done. Probably 15 minutes top. Minimal discomfort. 

Had it done on a Friday. Went on a jog Sunday.

Place I went to does all of them on Fridays. I was one of the 1st ones for the day. For fun, as I was walking out the waiting room I feinted grabbing my crotch while grimacing in pain. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:48:31 PM EST
Funny that this thread came up, girlfriend and I were just talking about this.

I think it is time for the snip, I am in my mid 40s, no kids, no plans on kids. GF doesn't want any either and a surprise kid at our age would be scary, not only for the usual raising a kid stuff but all the possibilities of a having a kid with issues due to old eggs and such.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:54:02 PM EST
What's really important is the no needle. My guy used a small incision right in the middle and pulled the tubes out one at a time, cut and burned them.

Apparently back in the day they would stab your sack with a long needle multiple times. Fuck that. The no needle uses air injected meds and feels like a rubber band snapping your boys. You feel it for about a second then all is good.

Take it easy for the next 3 days, ice them down and enjoy a little TV.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:00:17 PM EST
Why is it always frozen peas instead of a bag of ice? What is the advantage of peas? I honestly don't know.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:03:20 PM EST
Did mine this morning, traditional scalpel. $800, 2 shots that stung for 5 seconds, and didn't feel anything else. Been watching tv all day and not moving much, so far so good.

Hardest part honestly was shaving my balls in the shower beforehand.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:12:25 PM EST
Originally Posted By Mike_48:
Why is it always frozen peas instead of a bag of ice? What is the advantage of peas? I honestly don't know.
View Quote
They conform better than chunks of ice. I didn't get it either till I tried it. A real Ahaa moment.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:12:45 PM EST

WTF? How many balls you got
View Quote
More than the doc could find I guess, Or the nurses just love the favor of the samples got a funny look when I asked that question.
Said it still had a few sperm in all samples. So had to have it done again on the house no charge. First was only 40 copay.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:18:42 PM EST
Originally Posted By xenophon21:
No needle vasectomy is what you seek.  It's the part when they deaden the area using some high pressure air injection or something.  
View Quote
Yeah needle to the nuts SUCKS. That was the worst.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:28:32 PM EST
Originally Posted By MidwestJ:

Yeah needle to the nuts SUCKS. That was the worst.
View Quote
Mine was very difficult. I had trauma from 3 hernia surgeries ..it was brutal. The Dr had to run next door for more novacaine

I took 3 shots of tequila , 2 Xanax and possibly some shit I had growing in the back yard.

This was at 8 am ha ha..the wife threw me in the backseat of my 540iS.and nailed it. I remember saying wow, the back seats are really nice as I lay there staring at the roof.

This was 15 yrs ago, I never did the F/U..shit.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:35:13 PM EST
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Medicfrost:

Gotta pay extra for that...
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:35:49 PM EST
Make sure you ask about a open vasectomy.

Also be aware that there is a small chance things may not be the same after. O's not as intense, less cum, pain.

The sperm build up in your balls and have no place to go. In some men this means sore balls with no good remedy.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:37:48 PM EST
Demand a bilateral orchiectomy.

Don't settle for anything else.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:40:01 PM EST
I got an increase in the sex rations ....she likes the no baby factor....
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:44:40 PM EST
Originally Posted By rx7145:
Make sure you ask about a open vasectomy.

Also be aware that there is a small chance things may not be the same after. O's not as intense, less cum, pain.

The sperm build up in your balls and have no place to go. In some men this means sore balls with no good remedy.
View Quote
Wow. Sorry bout your luck, bro. But the only thing missing in the semen is the swimmers, that's it. Because they can't get to the launch pad now. The amount of ejaculate remains basically unchanged. The sperm in your sack die after a few days and get reabsorbed into the body. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:47:33 PM EST
A eunuch.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:54:52 PM EST
I had the no-scalpel vasectomy done about 18 years ago. In and out in about an hour. I even sat up and watched the doc do it i.e. pull out the 'vas deferens' on both sides (looks like a pasta noodle), cut and cap both ends with these tiny metal thingies. Done. He said I'd be sore for a day, but I had no pain at all. Went pheasant hunting that afternoon and walked for about 5 miles, even killed dinner. 
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:55:31 PM EST
I am so glad I am married and the wife is fixed............
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:15:51 AM EST
Side affects: awesome, worry-free, uninhibited sex for the rest of your life for 10 seconds of pain, a couple days of discomfort with hydrocodone, and a wallet $75 lighter up front but substantially heavier afterwards. No condoms, no birth control pills...yeah, it's just awful.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:19:42 AM EST
My advice: have it done on a Thursday so you get an extra day of laying on the couch watching TV.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:29:27 AM EST
The no scalpel?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Canoeguy:
The no scalpel?
I guess I had what you are calling "no scalpel". They just poked a hole in my sack. No stitches. They used a pair of scissors once the hole in my scrotum was stretched open. I would guess the whole procedure from pierce to see ya was about 15-20 minutes.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:53:39 AM EST
Well, I got a small incision, and stitches put in place to sew it up. That was years ago and the stitches are gone now. You couldn't tell I got one. Tastes the same too. 
Just kidding. 
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top