Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/4/2005 7:24:51 AM EDT
Did I hear both of these correct along with other things in his speech?

Why are we pushing more and more power to the POTUS, taking it away from the state and local facilities.

Isn't this how all great nations fall? I've even seen some polls now that are asking about a 3rd term for presidents. I think one of them was on nbcnews.com and now over 20% of there poll thinks it is a great idea.

What happend to this country?
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:15:45 PM EDT
Before things get too confusing for you, go back and read some of the precautions they used in the Flu Epidemics in the early 1900's.

And before you have further heart palpitations, try and come up with other alternatives.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 8:30:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By PaDanby:
Before things get too confusing for you, go back and read some of the precautions they used in the Flu Epidemics in the early 1900's.

And before you have further heart palpitations, try and come up with other alternatives.

Let's disregard the flu as a specific issue for a moment.

You think it's a GOOD idea to abolish posse comitatus?
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 12:25:24 AM EDT

Originally Posted By MMcCall:

Originally Posted By PaDanby:

Let's disregard the flu as a specific issue for a moment.

You think it's a GOOD idea to abolish posse comitatus?

HELL NO !
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 2:27:38 AM EDT
No. The PATRIOT act was a bad idea to start with, but I was willing to go along with it as long as it would have been allowed to sunset, which it was not.

I'll refer you guys to my page 1 post here: Bush, Bird Flu and the Military
Top Top