Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/20/2015 10:15:33 PM EST
New to refinance a house with decent rates, in a reasonable time, and with a company that is decent. Who should I use?

Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:35:55 PM EST
My mortgage is with Provident funding

They typically have some of the best rates in the business ... but you need to be a top shelf borrower with perfect credit to play in their sandbox.

Go see a mtg broker .... their advice is free and its easy to compare numbers. Its basic math
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:41:59 PM EST
Quicken
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 11:43:22 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By StrkAliteN:
My mortgage is with Provident funding

They typically have some of the best rates in the business ... but you need to be a top shelf borrower with perfect credit to play in their sandbox.

Go see a mtg broker .... their advice is free and its easy to compare numbers. Its basic math
View Quote

Provident is a decent outfit. Some of the best rates around.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:01:07 AM EST
Get a few quotes on the same day if possible. Don't pay any origination fees and tell them to find you the cheapest closing attorney in the area. I'm a loan officer and can review the numbers free of charge or get someone on my team to help you with a competitive quote in most states. Rates are lower now than they have been since May of 2013 so its a great time to take advantage.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:10:32 AM EST
Why not call a mortgage broken? They'll shop a bunch of lenders.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 12:17:41 AM EST
Do you bank with a credit union? If so I would check and see if they have a no closing cost refinance.

I refinanced through our local union and got the chance to do it with no closing costs. And I mean zero cost. Bank paid for inspection, appraisal and title work. Best bank I have ever had.
Top Top