Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 6:20:18 AM EDT
We all know who "they" are. So, who here believes that the filth will attempt to take hostages in one of our schools (churches,malls,etc?)?  I, for one, do think that they will make an effort to do so.  Also, when they do, how do you think Americans will react??  Do you think that Americans MIGHT wake up??   I'd appreciate your input, thanks for your time.  
                                   Deputy Dan
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:23:48 AM EDT
[#1]
If they do, it won't be in the middle of Chicago, LA or NYC.
Probably someplace suburban, so the SWAT response will take longer.
Strike terror into the Sheeple Soccermoms in their own back yards.

CKMorley
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:25:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree, but, remember, thay want mass casualties.  So, larger areas might be targeted.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:26:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:31:26 AM EDT
[#4]
wouldn't surprise me in the least - figure some goofball teachers will have an NEA sponsored "get in touch with a M***** day" and invite a whole bunch in to demonstrate what a religion of peacefulness it really really is then *SURPRISE* they pull Krinkov's from under their robes and riddle the classoom, thankfully the tri-county swat team is prepared for just such an event and immediately sets into motion "Alpha Team response program Delta" in which they surround the school and bravely rush in to save the children after hearing nothing from the captors for three months, tragically, they find only a scrawny pit bull munching on the remains of a few corpses, but it's OK cause they all go home safely that night...

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:34:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Not going to happen, Also some of the at-risk areas have plans in place.

When in HS in littleton after Columbine, the Sheriff came in and talked about plans in place and drills etc and how to avoid being shot.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:37:25 AM EDT
[#6]
I wouldn't put anything past them.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:45:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

When in HS in littleton after Columbine, the Sheriff came in and talked about plans in place and drills etc and how to avoid being shot.

I Dunno, I graduated in 2000 and they never told me about any "plans". I do believe it's highly possable that "they" would capture a school. Hell if you look at most schools now a days they have very few exits and barely any windows. And what windows they have don't open.  

I know my high school was 2 story, and only had 8 exits and 2 main hallways where you can see from one end to the other (not much for cover), and windows were located only in the VP and P office. I wouldn't count on Campus police, when I left there were only 2 and they were usually never around.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:48:17 AM EDT
[#8]
Unfortunately, since many of us are thinking about this subject, we can probably rest assured that Islamofacist terrorists are too.

Equally unfortunate is the sad fact that we are woefully unprepared and wide open to attack.  The reason is quite simple actually.  We are too fucking PC to take ALL measures necessary to prevent another attack from within.

Why is it that NO El Al airplane has been successfully attacked since the '70s?  Because EVERY single passenger that even REMOTELY looks like they might be a Muslim terrorist (Usually a male between the ages of 17 - 40, but now women too.) is taken out of line, searched (sometimes STRIP searched) and grilled extensively.  Their bags are gone over with a fine tooth comb.  Nothing is left to chance.

Police stop and interrogate individuals simply on their appearance and behavior.

We can't do any of that here in America because it would be called "racial profiling" and "victimization" of people of color and a certain "religion of peace."  The liberals, especially those of color, would be screaming racism.  The ACLU would be taking everybody to court and suing the cops for arresting a bomb-laden terrorist, because he wasn't picked up at random...but simply because he looked like a fucking bomb-laden terrorist, based on the good instincts of a smart cop!

Now our airports are about to begin pat searching us all.  As if 80 year old grannies, fat old businessmen like me and soccer moms with little kids in tow are going to blow up planes with body-bombs!

We are at risk.  Our kids are at risk.

We must continue to strike hard at these monsters everywhere in the world.  We need to help the Russians kill these terrorists.  When the Euro-weenies begin to see their kids murdered, we might even help them...if they kiss our asses nicely.  The Spanish were only the first.  Much more to follow.  That is what awaits all those who take the path of weakness and appeasement:  Death.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:49:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I got 2 things to say

1. I think our children at our public school systems probably have more weapons than any amount of terrorists, especially NYC, LA, CHICAGO, HOUSTON, ETC..

2. Haven't they been taken over already, by illegal aliens.  BARABIM
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:50:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Aint gonna happen in a mall.  Bet your ass on that.  Our mall ninjas would smell the explosives before they got the Ryder parked and it would be on in the parking lot.  The whole thing would last about 15 seconds and the bodies would never be found.  Hell, it's probably happened before and we never got wind of it.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 6:59:35 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Aint gonna happen in a mall.  Bet your ass on that.  Our mall ninjas would smell the explosives before they got the Ryder parked and it would be on in the parking lot.  The whole thing would last about 15 seconds and the bodies would never be found.  Hell, it's probably happened before and we never got wind of it.

WHAT THE HECK IS A MALL NINJA??
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:02:13 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Sorry, it's a closely guarded arfcom secret.    
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:02:26 AM EDT
[#13]

You are kidding? Maybe you are too new to know about the mall ninja threads here. Do a search here of Google.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:02:45 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:05:20 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:08:06 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Who thinks that "they" will takeover one of our elementary schools?

i do. i put nothing past them.

Also, when they do, how do you think Americans will react??

with much anguished hand wringing, a ton of swat types that serve little useful purpose other than to assist in the removal of the bodies and carefully composed, politically correct speech describing the terrorists so as not to upset the muslim world.

of course, a story about a hurricane or underwear on somebody's head will trump that story in 24 hours. after all, it only happened on tv.

Do you think that Americans MIGHT wake up??

no.

What CampyBob said.  

Also, I wouldn't be a bit surprised if it happened right here in the suburbs outside of Columbus, Ohio.  There is a sizable Somali population here and, if you recall, one was arrested last winter for plotting to blow up a local shopping mall.

If you ask me, it's only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:12:34 AM EDT
[#17]
They ??.........Oh, you mean the murdering islamic cockroaches.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:16:16 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yes, the terrorist have free access to America by walking across the border with the tens of thousands of illegal aliens who do it every night. 46 of the states don't care to listen to the shouting of Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California.

Quit blaming the rest of the country. We're not hiring them (at least not at the rates you guys do) to cut our grass, do our laundry, pick our crops, clean our restrooms. Yes, I know if you go to Chicago or Philly or dozens of other cities you will find illegals working, but nowhere near at the saturation that you do in the SW. They're not all stealing, they're working and you guys are paying them under the table, that's why they come here. This migration is being driven by economics, nothing more.

Seriously, don't hire them & don't patronize stores or golf courses or anywhere that does. Don't buy drugs or anything else that subsidizes them (I could care less if someone wants to grow grass in their backyard, this is not about drug policy, it's about immigration)

I'm all for a BF wall all along the borders, but YOUR FELLOW CALIFORNIANS & ARIZONIANS are the ones who are setting up watering stations in the desert, not people from Ohio or Nebraska or Maine. And we're not putting bills in to give away free driver's licenses (which will give them freedom to move legitimately all over the country)

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#19]
THEY WILL REPEAT THE SAME BUT WITH CHRISTIAN CHURCHES IN THE US

Trying to think the way "they" would....what better target...Sunday schools, churches...a place where peoples guard is down. I can see a coordinated effort...several small churches throughout the country....all at the same time....all with the same result.

You heard it here first.

What I wonder is, if something like this happens...how will Bush convince people that this isnt a war about religion? (because we know damn well it is)

Pretty sad when half the threads lately are about how we will be attacked in the near future.
At least we talk openly about it and wont be caught off guard...so many people refuse to accept the reality we all face.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:18:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

CKMorley

Even here in Soccer land there are a suprising number of deer and bird hunters PLUS a few black rifles as well.
Police here would be left directing traffic to the firing line if our Kids were put in harm's way.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:19:11 AM EDT
[#21]

- Sounds like he was discussing the department's response to active shooter situations. A school takeover would result in the standrad SWAT response (Sit Wait And Talk) than the "run and gun" response.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:20:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

CKMorley

I agree with this.

It will probably be a mid western school...strike at the heartland.  Less police and equipment compared to the larger cities.

The funny thing is.  "They" are already here..."praying" at "their" "holy places".

Sad...how sad....how PC and sad....

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:22:26 AM EDT
[#23]
If you were them, wouldnt' YOU?  Of course.  My God, look at all the press for their "cause."  It's coming.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:23:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Who'd think a few men would hi-jack 4 passenger jets and crash them into the WTC, and Pentagon, and possibly the White House? This BS has been going on for many years.

Anybody every watch the 1977 move Black Sunday and said "aw that is just a movie?" Better think again, this is truely, "is life imitating art, or art imitating life."
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:25:16 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I Dunno, I graduated in 2000 and they never told me about any "plans". I do believe it's highly possable that "they" would capture a school. Hell if you look at most schools now a days they have very few exits and barely any windows. And what windows they have don't open.  

I know my high school was 2 story, and only had 8 exits and 2 main hallways where you can see from one end to the other (not much for cover), and windows were located only in the VP and P office. I wouldn't count on Campus police, when I left there were only 2 and they were usually never around.

Maybe Littleton was a little dif after Columbine. But the school I went to had many many exits including two on the roof. They where used for art class. And if some one came in with a gun I wouldn't mind jumping off a two story building.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:25:18 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

CKMorley

Even here in Soccer land there are a suprising number of deer and bird hunters PLUS a few black rifles as well.
Police here would be left directing traffic to the firing line if our Kids were put in harm's way.

More deer hunters here per square mile than anywhere else, I'd wager, but unless you were really in the sticks, the local authorities would cordone off a school and keep parents (armed or not) out.

"Let the professionals handle it" they will say and if you don't leave IMMEDIATELY, they will take your 700BDL and you will be sitting in the back of a squad car.

You'd have to be 100 miles out of any major city before you'd even be considered for assistance (by a local sheriff) and as soon as the state boys in the helicopters show up it's "go home and watch it on CNN"

not necessarily agreeing with the way things would play out, just being realistic.

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:26:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:35:46 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

CKMorley

More deer hunters here per square mile than anywhere else, I'd wager, but unless you were really in the sticks, the local authorities would cordone off a school and keep parents (armed or not) out.

"Let the professionals handle it" they will say and if you don't leave IMMEDIATELY, they will take your 700BDL and you will be sitting in the back of a squad car.

You'd have to be 100 miles out of any major city before you'd even be considered for assistance (by a local sheriff) and as soon as the state boys in the helicopters show up it's "go home and watch it on CNN"

not necessarily agreeing with the way things would play out, just being realistic.

Nope, the local people were first on the scene, it took awhile for the LE and military to show up to take control of the situtation. If you read all of the various new stories, there were a few local LE people present but they were among the early casualties.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:41:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:47:23 AM EDT
[#30]
ok, I guess I was reading this wrong - the way I see it, something happens, local LE shows up, and then as soon as the bigger agencies or military show up, they are subordinated. As for any non-LEO locals getting their '06 and goin terrorist hunting, I don't see it happening (again, not that I think it necessarily shouldn't happen, just that LE & the public are trained in this "dance of authority" and it is rare when either steps out of turn (excepting criminals of course)

It's a romantic notion of going to the rescue of one's kids when they are in danger, but realistically, I think LE would be unreceptive to someone trumping their authority and "going in to rescue my kid no matter what you say" Might work in a Hollywood script, but the days of citizens being deputized are past. (would be interesting to hear from an actual LEO on their position on getting "help" from armed civvies)

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:52:27 AM EDT
[#31]

would be interesting to hear from an actual LEO on their position on getting "help" from armed civvies)
- I'd be reluctant in most cases to have armed civvies arrive to "help out". IMO, they would stand a good chance of causing more problems than they could help to solve.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
THEY WILL REPEAT THE SAME BUT WITH CHRISTIAN CHURCHES IN THE US

What I wonder is, if something like this happens...how will Bush convince people that this isnt a war about religion? (because we know damn well it is)

Thank you Our President  ( And I'm voting for him BTW)  And The American People need to wake up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top