Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2003 5:50:33 PM EDT
I lost count of the threads on the first page, and now he has started polling.

Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
i didn't......until now...hmmmm
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 5:55:14 PM EDT
[#3]
hhmmmm, interessant.....
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 6:00:21 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread is worthless without a poll
[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Happy New Year ARFCOM [:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 6:05:06 PM EDT
[#5]
So he's a McIlsurpCut?

OK, I admit it, I'M THE REAL MILSURP!!!
[bow]
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I once thought you were Milurp, thedave1165.

Thats just because you are both from Colorado. : )     Wheres C&L when you need him.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 6:16:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm Spartacus!
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#8]
I do the exact same thing for his threads as I did for Milsups . I just dont ever look at them. I look at the author of the thread before I open it and Clean Cut and Mil-sup rate about the same. NOT OPENING IT. So yes I think they could be one in the same.

But I dont ever look at couple of other posters threads either. That doesnt mean they are milsup.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I do the exact same thing for his threads as I did for Milsups . I just dont ever look at them. I look at the author of the thread before I open it and Clean Cut and Mil-sup rate about the same. NOT OPENING IT. So yes I think they could be one in the same.

But I dont ever look at couple of other posters threads either. That doesnt mean they are milsup.
View Quote

What do you have against me, u-baddog?
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:05:38 PM EDT
[#10]
He's not milsurp, prose is different.
Link Posted: 12/31/2003 8:14:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

What do you have against me, u-baddog?
View Quote

I have nothing against you at all.
I just felt like opening up some of your threads were a waste of my time. You post alot of things I dont care to read or make comments on. Nothing wrong with than at all. I have nothing against you in the slighest.

Happy New year [:d]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top