Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2001 11:06:09 PM EDT
My god, is everyone in kalifornia taking too much advantage of prop. 215?

Every time gray davis opens his mouth he sounds more and more like some 2 bit dictator.

"It was my vision that commanded a 20-point victory, the
                            largest victory in 40 years. People expect government to reflect
the vision that I suggested. Nobody else in the legislature ran
                            statewide. Their job is to implement my vision. That is their job."
---Gray Davis in a San Francisco Chronicle interview, July 1999

"I've let every judge know that, while they have to follow the law . . . they're there because I appointed them,
and they need to keep faith with my electoral mandate," said Davis, who
was in Washington for the National Governor's Association conference.

If judges have contrary views, the governor said, "they shouldn't be a judge; they should resign."

"All my appointees, including judges, have to, more or less, reflect the views I've expressed in my election,"
he said. "Otherwise, democracy doesn't work..."

--- Gray Davis in a San Diego Union Tribune article March 1, 2000

"I'm not into ideology.  I want to solve this problem.  In California,
  people are probably the least ideological they are in America [sic].
  They just want their elected officials to come to their rescue if
  they have a problem and I'm trying to do that."
--- Gray Davis on H&C 5/17/2001
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:20:15 PM EDT
[#1]
HEY!!!!

I didn't vote for Der Führer, Herr Davis.

Die fickung nazi sheiße kopf!!!

Moron.

Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
what an ass. maybe someone should tell him that rural ca has its representatives that they voted in. its set up that way for same reason the electorial voting system was. thats so
f---ed up city communists don't have total control. sanity still has a small voice. when is this POS state gonna fall in the ocean. no offense to the freedom loving residents there but we'd be far better without it. 50 some electorial votes off democrats side.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:47:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By double tap:
when is this POS state gonna fall in the ocean.
View Quote

Actually, we are not going to fall into the ocean, we going to have a total melt-down of our economy due to the f'cking power crisis.

Judging from some of the insane gun laws, the gov/legislature don't know squat about running anything technical.  The attitude of these folks are to pass laws, and if the law is not quite right, they pass revisions; its like changing the rules of the game in the middle of a game.  And now they want the Feds to bail out their a$$es out of the sling for their f'ck ups.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:55:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Now I'm drowing in a vat of shit.  Please come to my rescue Super Grey.
Link Posted: 5/17/2001 11:57:22 PM EDT
[#5]
He is the Pastor of Muppets.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 12:05:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the fruits of illegal immigration.  Look who they all voted for?
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 1:12:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 1:22:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 3:55:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah! The stupid Kali .com goatee-heads should have voted for Libertarian candidate Steve Kubby. At least we know for a fact he only uses marijuana, peyote, and shrooms...
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 7:46:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:

"It was my vision that commanded a 20-point victory, the largest victory in 40 years. People expect government to reflect the vision that I suggested. Nobody else in the legislature ran statewide. Their job is to implement my vision. That is their job."
---Gray Davis in a San Francisco Chronicle interview, July 1999
View Quote

Seig Heil! Seig Heil!

"I've let every judge know that, while they have to follow the law . . . they're there because I appointed them, and they need to keep faith with my electoral mandate," said Davis, who was in Washington for the National Governor's Association conference. "If judges have contrary views, the governor said, "they shouldn't be a judge; they should resign."

"All my appointees, including judges, have to, more or less, reflect the views I've expressed in my election," he said. "Otherwise, democracy doesn't work..." --- Gray Davis in a San Diego Union Tribune article March 1, 2000
View Quote

Behfel ist behfel.  (Orders are orders)

"I'm not into ideology.  I want to solve this problem.  In California, people are probably the least ideological they are in America [sic]. They just want their elected officials to come to their rescue if they have a problem and I'm trying to do that." -- Gray Davis on H&C 5/17/2001
View Quote

Worship me, and only me, and I shall lead you to the promised land!  And if you fail me, you all deserve to rot in hell.

Can you say "Hitler complex"?  Do you think that when the power gets switched off this summer that he'll retreat to a bunker and off himself?  Or will he call out the California National Guard and invade neighboring states because California needs "lebensraum"?  Perhaps he can get Donald Rumsfeld to allow him to annex Nevada to ensure "peace in our time"?

[sniper]

Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:39:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Just a View

I personally feel that the Federal government
should fully perform there role concerning some of these Califonia law issues.

For Example just like with the highways.
Federally, they typically will not grant moneys to states that due NOT comply with certain federal emmisions standards.

Well in one case(AW) bill, they are NOT supporting the Bill of rights they are changing it.

Therefore the US federal government should remove all US federal progam money to the state of Califonia until it is in compliance with the US constiution and the bill of rights.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#12]
big smile big smile

mine kopf mine houas
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 8:43:13 AM EDT
[#13]
i did not vote for that weasel either - just looking at him makes me want to stick my finger down my throat.  he is like a spineless jelly fish proclaiming that he has a spine!  (and this is insulting to all sensitive jellyfish everywhere)

steve
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey Imbro,

I think saying "you kalidiots" may be missing your target audience.  I'd like to think anyone here did not vote for this dolt.  Of course we have that paragon of virtue george ryan here in il.  Maybe we're idiots too. Hopefully, he will soon be in the prison wing reserved for former il govs.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:41:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Hey IM,

YOUR gov is no better...I aint got time to bleed...

his stance on ccw was good-but otherwise, he is a meatball.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 10:33:35 AM EDT
[#16]
the only thing worse than kalifornia democrats are kalifornia republicans.  Dan Lundrgen was Herr Davis' competion.  that greazy scumbag was the asshole who told SKS owners to register thier guns and then confiscared them (among other things).  at least with the democrats you know where you stand.
but anywayt you slice it, any vote in cali that is'nt libertarian is a waste of time.
at least davis has screwed himself so badly that he most likely wont be re-elected, and this energy fiasco should also quash his presidential aspirations.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:42:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Look on the bright side. Because of the "CA power crisis", Gray Davis's political career is over. One less AR-15 hating nazi that could potentially occupy the White House.
Link Posted: 5/18/2001 9:47:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Left Kalifornication years ago. Have absolutely no intention of ever returning to live there either. Can't for that matter, I'd become an instant criminal since they've outlawed a good number of items in our (husbands & mine) firearms collection.  Unfortunately still have family living there, so we occaisionally go there to visit them.  Oh btw, they did not vote for the idiot. My 81 year old mother-in-law still lives there and she recently joined the NRA. It has to be bad for her to have done that! [:O] She used to be a die-hard liberal.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top