Posted: 8/31/2015 2:06:16 PM EDT
Who?????
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:11:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2015 2:12:27 PM EDT by marcmedic]
I'm curious also

ETA...no homo. Not that kind of curious
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:14:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:16:52 PM EDT
lmao, the FB page is riddled with seth king antics...hes quite the comical figure
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:25:55 PM EDT
the man, the legend
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:33:56 PM EDT
He's a guy that made bold claims about his shooting ability and the ability of his rifle on the ARFcom FB page... people called him out and he left... then they started stalking him on the pages that he frequents... it's beginning to get annoying and will probably end in SK sueing somebody over cyber bullying...

- Clint
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:40:00 PM EDT
It was funny at first, but now:
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:45:15 PM EDT
I know who he isn't. He isn't some spoon fed mother fucker.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 2:46:41 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alaskacajun:
He's a guy that made bold claims about his shooting ability and the ability of his rifle on the ARFcom FB page... people called him out and he left... then they started stalking him on the pages that he frequents... it's beginning to get annoying and will probably end in SK sueing somebody over cyber bullying...

- Clint
View Quote

Sounds like the guy that was making MOA claims with his AR, lost his shit when called out about it, got banned, and then started a new account just to keep the angst going.

I'm not on the Arf facebok page.  Starting to sound like a solid decision.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:26:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Mister44:
I know who he isn't. He isn't some spoon fed mother fucker.
View Quote

Ok... I lol'd

- Clint
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:26:56 PM EDT
i'm confused
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 5:57:55 PM EDT

- Clint
View Quote

did he favor the 11" CAR with a CAN?
what about debarking a dog?
is he planning to float down the Mississippi and become the warlord of New Orleans?
is he a world renown shottist?
is he teaching people that 200 rnds of .22LR is all you need for SHTF?

inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 6:32:08 PM EDT
He's Super Dave!
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 6:44:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 74novaman:

Sounds like the guy that was making MOA claims with his AR, lost his shit when called out about it, got banned, and then started a new account just to keep the angst going.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

- Clint

Link Posted: 9/4/2015 6:49:33 PM EDT
I know a 17 year old kid with that name but he doesn't even own an AR.....
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 6:59:06 PM EDT

- Clint
View Quote

Beginning?

It's gone beyond annoying... Now it's just weird.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:41:30 PM EDT

- Clint
View Quote

I think the naked chick wrapped in the American flag, who he claimed as his girlfriend or some shit like that, is what brought the wrath on
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 8:44:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By timthemedic:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By timthemedic:

- Clint

I meant here on Arfcom and not on the fb page.  Obviously.
Top Top