Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2010 12:10:18 PM EDT
http://movies.ign.com/articles/111/1116191p1.html

I don't see how a 2 hour movie could capture everything that makes RDR so awesome, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

I'm not sure who should play Marston, but I do think James Garner would be a good actor for the Marshall of Armadillo.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 12:22:48 PM EDT
[#1]
If it was back in the day Clint Eastwood would be perfect. But Red Dead revolver was pretty much The Man With No Name series. Im thinking maybe Christian bale I think would be decent he was in 3:10 to Yuma and I thought he did a decent role in that movie.
Link Posted: 9/2/2010 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If it was back in the day Clint Eastwood would be perfect. But Red Dead revolver was pretty much The Man With No Name series. Im thinking maybe Christian bale I think would be decent he was in 3:10 to Yuma and I thought he did a decent role in that movie.

No, I want him working on the new Batman movie.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#3]
timothy olyphont(sp?)
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Why even make a movie about this game when the game was movie-like in itself? I mean, can the story even change any? Is live action the only good way now, graphics are not good enough yet?

Just don't get the point
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 6:35:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
timothy olyphont(sp?)

Probably the closest we have in mannerisms and attitude to Clint Eastwood of the 1960's.

But the movie will still suck, because that's what movies based on games do.  They suck.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 5:39:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Christian bale or brad pitt would be perfect.

I think bale would be better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top