Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 10:27:29 PM EDT
Iran? They are ruled by the religious extreme and seem to be in the process or getting or have access to nuclear weapons. The latest generation seems to look up to America although they are kept quiet by their government. Are they a threat?

Saudi Arabia? They seem to really want us to know they are on our side even though some of their people fund groups in Palestine and most or all the 9/11 hijackers were Saudis. Their form of government seems vulnerable to the muslim terror groups as they dont seem to adhere to the beliefs of muslim extremists.

North Korea? Thats one messed of country. Living conditions seem to be worse than Iraqs and add to that Kim Jong Il is a madman. They seem more of a threat than Iraq could have been but how would liberating North Korea serve US interest aside from eliminating a threat?

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:45:36 PM EDT
[#1]
You forgot the "all of the above" button.  But we probably don't have enough troops to hit them all at once.  I voted for "other" because France should be next.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:46:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You forgot the "all of the above" button.  But we probably don't have enough troops to hit them all at once.  I voted for "other" because France should be next.....

One nuke is worth a 100,000 troops.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:51:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Without a doubt Washington D.C.  55 mph speed limit, no guns and no representation (voting) in Congress.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Without a doubt Washington D.C.  55 mph speed limit, no guns and no representation (voting) in Congress.

That reminds me I shouldve put california instead of other.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:05:21 PM EDT
[#5]
40% is for Iran so far. Why? Do you think they will be a threat in the next 5 years? With democracy in Iraq now and a new place for an American base I would think this will have an affect on nearby governments when the people see the progress made in years to come. Or maybe it will have an opposite affect.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:18:29 PM EDT
[#6]
iran is begging for it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#7]
BTT
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:36:27 PM EDT
[#8]
If you guys take out Canada, be sure you secure Shania Twain and send her back to the rear for me to take care of.

Canada, all your Shania Twain are belong to us!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:15:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I picked Iran because they are an increasing threat to us, are causing HUGE problems in Iraq (Al Sadr among others), are already on the verge of revolt, and more or less surrounded by us as it is.  Korea is a close second, but we already have an extensive force structure, military infrastructure, doctrine, climate specific training, etc, in Iran.    
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:18:14 PM EDT
[#11]
get both!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top