Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 12/23/2005 5:41:54 AM EST
Father-in-law had 2nd stroke recently, and now has short circuits in ability to speak. Other than that he is in generally good condition.

Is there any type of device (maybe portable) that could assist him in bypassing speech with people in the same room - other than picture boards?

I found this:


Any other suggestions, he is 77, his wife is very hard of hearing, and we live next door so my wife is able to stop in and determine what he needs, but obviously this limits his ability to communicate and requires 20 questions each time.

Thank you and happy holidays to all.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 10:32:24 AM EST
A bump for Dad-in-law, as I am one of his voices now.

Surely the hive cannot be stumped by this one...

Top Top