Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 4/20/2016 9:18:55 PM EDT
The left lane camper?

The 20 mile turn signal on grayhead?

The loud pipes save lives harley fag?

The lane splitting ricer?

The Yield means Stop highway on ramper?

The 4 stop sign intersection scaredy cat?

Your nomination not one of the above?

I fucking hate the taking my time slow driver on a two lane road during rush hour when everybody else is trying to go to work guy.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:20:26 PM EDT
the other people on the roads
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:20:53 PM EDT
I really hate "merge with the brake instead of the accelerator" guy.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:21:24 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Was going to say 'whoever is in front of me', but this^ works too
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:22:12 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

I have never seen this one in Wisconsin, only in Missouri. That should be an automatic license revocation.

Left lane camper is the only egregious offense here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:22:20 PM EDT
Halfway through a lane change before signaling
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:23:06 PM EDT
I hate the ones who bitch about other peoples' driving habits while they're driving like shit.  

Mirrors - they're not just for looking behind you.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:23:07 PM EDT
The coal rolling retards.

And the broke retards that try to roll coal but can't afford a proper tard tune.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:23:10 PM EDT
Left lane campers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:23:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:24:21 PM EDT
People who try to split their attention between a hand-held device and the task of driving.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:24:35 PM EDT
The ones who speed up as I'm passing them.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:24:55 PM EDT
Texters.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:26:13 PM EDT
10 under during Rush Hour. Bonus points if they look like this:

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:26:29 PM EDT
People who drive like assholes, weaving through rush hour traffic... cutting everyone off... just to get like to work like 2 minutes faster.  A lot of dangerous maneuvers for no real benefit.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:26:33 PM EDT
Nearly comes to a complete stop making a right turn guy
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:27:26 PM EDT
Buicks with the Jesus fish...x10 if they have the bonus handicap hanging placard.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:29:02 PM EDT
Left lane camper. Stay right unless to pass, is it that hard?
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:29:57 PM EDT
Highway patrol.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:30:15 PM EDT
Dickless drivers who won't pass a slower driver on a 2 lane so when I pass it has to be like four cars at a time.

And drivers who speed up when you pass them on a 2 lane. I really, really hate this. It's almost impossible to prove but creates a very dangerous situation for no good reason whatsoever.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:30:20 PM EDT
Anyone from Maryland
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:30:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:31:35 PM EDT
I think you should ad the "Traffic Director who is Wrong".  They guy that starts waving people to go through, turn, whatever, even though there are well established protocols for who has he ROW.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:32:02 PM EDT
Fuckers who don't seem to understand what a Cross Walk is!

I work in Corvallis Oregon (Home of The Beavers!) and I see kids at cross walks waiting

to cross the street and folks just blow through them.

I learned (Decades ago) that, if someone was waiting to cross the street at a cross walk

that you stopped and let them go.

They don't seem to teach that stuff these days.

Weird.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:33:05 PM EDT

Quoted:

View Quote

Or who catch up to you (because they were clearly going faster) then just hang on your ass instead of going ahead and passing.  Pick your own fucking speed people...do you need someone to hold your dick while you take a wee too?

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:33:40 PM EDT
People who don't use their blinkers.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:34:56 PM EDT

Quoted:

View Quote
1500+ hp nullifies this

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:36:32 PM EDT
These!

The left lane camper?
The 20 mile turn signal on dirtbag?
The lane splitting ricer?
The 4 stop sign intersection scaredy cat?
The I have to leave a car length or 2 between me and the car in front of me or the white line at an intersection?
The slow driver on a 2 lane road driving way below the speed limit?
The Blue haired folks who never look anywhere but straight ahead?

YMMV!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:37:31 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:38:00 PM EDT
Left lane campers.

Also, "wingmen". (The guy who suddenly decides to match your speed, right in your blind spot.)
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:39:39 PM EDT
Stupid bobble headed minivan twat at a 4 way stop that gets there before everyone else then fucks it up by sitting there and waving others through.  
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:40:26 PM EDT
Quoted:

It's amazing to watch.

There's a road often drive on that goes right in front of a big courthouse, and there are typically lots of police around (maybe officers going to testify in cases or whatever) - so you would think that drivers would be EXTRA law-abiding and careful.  There's very large and prominent cross-walk right in front - and when people want to cross and they press the button, big orange lights flash in both directions of traffic.

I always see people blow right through - when people are waiting to cross and the lights are flashing - without even slowing down.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I work in Corvallis Oregon (Home of The Beavers!) and I see kids at cross walks waiting

I learned (Decades ago) that, if someone was waiting to cross the street at a cross walk

Weird.

It's amazing to watch.

There's a road often drive on that goes right in front of a big courthouse, and there are typically lots of police around (maybe officers going to testify in cases or whatever) - so you would think that drivers would be EXTRA law-abiding and careful.  There's very large and prominent cross-walk right in front - and when people want to cross and they press the button, big orange lights flash in both directions of traffic.

I always see people blow right through - when people are waiting to cross and the lights are flashing - without even slowing down.  

In CA that's a favorite revenue generator. The law says, if the ped has one foot in the crosswalk traffic must stop. So they have somebody stand on the sidewalk til a car comes by, plant one foot in the crosswalk and Blammo! $200 ticket.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:40:32 PM EDT

Quoted:
It's amazing to watch.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Weird.

It's amazing to watch.

LOL! I see that everyday.

I mean, it's kind'a sort'a wrong! lol

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:40:50 PM EDT
I don't give a shit any more
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:40:54 PM EDT
Illegals who have no insurance and leave people fucked when they cause an accident probably ought to be up for consideration too.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:43:19 PM EDT

Quoted:

Or who catch up to you (because they were clearly going faster) then just hang on your ass instead of going ahead and passing.  Pick your own fucking speed people...do you need someone to hold your dick while you take a wee too?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes to both.

And a subset of the latter, the ones who roar up into your blind spot in the left lane, and then decelerate into formation with you as you approach another vehicle in your lane.  You had it timed perfectly to merge behind the guy in the left lane and pass, but now there he is matching you speed for speed.  In your blind spot.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:44:51 PM EDT
Left Lane Bandits (Campers) and Truckers (Assholes of the Eisenhower Interstate System).

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:44:53 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:45:09 PM EDT
You forgot right turn on red scaredy cats. When it's legal to do so they like to sit there and let my light change red then I have to stop.

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:45:44 PM EDT
EVERYONE!!!!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:52:12 PM EDT
Quoted:
EVERYONE!!!!
View Quote

This.  I hate them all.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:54:45 PM EDT
The guy who tries to pass cars on on a 35 MPH road with many stop lights. See him every morning.

I got there to wait just as fast as you did shit stick.

He must work same hours as me . On the way home saw him honking at a car yielding to make a right with oncoming traffic
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 9:59:59 PM EDT
Californians. Sorry Ca. It isn't tough to tell.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:04:57 PM EDT
Left lane campers...

"Get the f#ck out of the way"  

Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:05:08 PM EDT
Left lane campers who won't go over the speed limit and get mad at you for bump drafting them for 5 miles before the finally move right...who the fuck are you to regulate my speed..
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:06:40 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:07:25 PM EDT
BMW drivers
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:08:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:09:08 PM EDT
Anyone who drives with their head up their ass!
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:09:41 PM EDT
Quoted:
View Quote

I was going to say everyone besides me but this works too.
Link Posted: 4/20/2016 10:09:53 PM EDT
The ones driving a filthy Chrysler minivan.  Not only are they categorically unbelievably slow, they are oblivious to everything else on the road.   They will invariably be found in the left lane at the head of a mile long column of pissed off cars, with a half mile of open road in front of them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error.