Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2006 12:16:35 AM EDT
Apparently I've been mistaken for someone (ebolamonkey) that has been banned from this site before, because my photobucket account name is ebolamonkey.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=449241&page=2

Quoted:

Quoted:
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/ebolamonkey/tesh.gif

Yeah nice edit.

The file path with ebolamonkey in it kinda gave away your returning banee status.

Anyone care to fill me in?

ETA: it's late and I may be imagining things.    
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:27:24 AM EDT
[#1]
That file path is awfully similar to -or- identical to someone who spammed the boards with scat photos within the past month.

You posting that gif in about five threads has me thing that you are the same person.

But hey. I'm not a mod or staph. Feel free to ignore me.

Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:29:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I prefer not to ignore it when people claim I'm somone else...

Don't make claims unless you have evidence, especially if you are trying to get someone banned.

I registered here in November 2005.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:35:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know, but I kinda find that slingshot pic hot.  God help me.
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:39:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Alright, sorry if the picture of John Tesh offended you.

It's all a plot to get to 1000 posts!  1 more post, and I promise it wont be tesh-related.  Nor will it be Bob Ross!  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:41:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Funny, there is a 419 scambaiter who calls himself theebolamonkey.  ONe of thsoe guys who gets Nigerian scammers to send him pictures of themselves holding stupid signs.

Oops.  He's the "ebolamonkeyman" different guy.  Funny stuff though: www.ebolamonkeyman.com/
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 12:43:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Funny, there is a 419 scambaiter who calls himself theebolamonkey.  ONe of thsoe guys who gets Nigerian scammers to send him pictures of themselves holding stupid signs.

Oops.  He's the "ebolamonkeyman" different guy.  Funny stuff though: www.ebolamonkeyman.com/

Yeah, I found that site a while back.  It was quite interesting.  This guy really owns the Nigerian scammers.  

I made up the screenname "ebolamonkey" when I was in 9th grade.  I use it whenever I can't think of anything, and now there are a bunch of people what that name out there.  

If there's an asshole out there posting scat pics on forums using it, then I need to know so that I can stop using that account name.  
Link Posted: 3/26/2006 1:31:50 AM EDT
[#7]
that site was
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top