BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2005 8:34:59 PM EDT
Today is the One Year Anniversary of "Assault Weapon" Ban Expiration

First to TheMacallan for creating the following:
members.cox.net/themacallan/Goodbye/GoodbyeAWB_Start.htm
Rememer it the first time you saw it?
(And I hope it's still there.)

The Clintonian Ban has been dead for a year!
Who is celebrating and how and when are you celebrating?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
My wallet has been empty ever since
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:57:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I didn't celebrate the end of the ban, because I ignored it pretty much all the way through.

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#4]

I am just a little disappointed that my streets haven't flooded with machine guns yet.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:07:25 PM EDT
[#5]
^yeah, where the hell are these 'assault weapons ice cream trucks' that were supposed to be everywhere the day after the ban?

# 7 but for other reasons
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:18:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Celebrate? What's there to celebrate? Now I have a shitload of really cool guns, but I sleep on the floor under a pile of newspapers and go to school with kleenex boxes on my feet.

It's Bush's fault I'm broke all of the time. If he cared about former Marine college students with little control over impulse buying, he'd have pushed to have the ban reinstated and I might actually have a savings account.
Seriously, I couldn't be happier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top