Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
9/17/2020 5:59:48 PM
Posted: 12/20/2009 9:57:59 AM EDT
Go to this site: Ambient Weather

Looks like a weather watchers site, right? Now type 'AR15' in the search box. You'll get all types of BRD stuff.

I found this site while using Bing to look for holsters. I have two new holsters in my cart and this is the only place that has come up via a search engine which carries both holsters I'm looking for. What's the deal?

Link Posted: 12/20/2009 10:24:56 AM EDT
Coming up on 50 views and no replies.

Let me re-phrase the question...

Who has ordered from them before and had a good experience?
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 10:26:06 AM EDT
some guys from the Ga HTF used them back in the mag crisis days to order pmags and had no probs.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 10:31:14 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Outsydlooknin75:
some guys from the Ga HTF used them back in the mag crisis days to order pmags and had no probs.

Thank you sir.

Link Posted: 12/20/2009 10:36:31 AM EDT
Cool.  I searched and came up with ACOG's and EoTechs.

Never ordered from or heard of them.  

This doesn't answer your question, but once the business owner goes through the work of getting an on-line ordering and inventory system up-and-running, and all the credit card stuff, it's very easy to add product line on a whim.  Most suppliers/manufacturers will let you buy at dealer cost with just a little work.  So, let's say the owner is a black rifle guy, and wants some AR trinket.  He does a little leg work, gets a dealer discount on one for himself, and lists the products from that manufacturer on the Web site to troll for orders (cause you never know.)

Buying and keeping inventory of that product is a whole 'nother matter.  I would say 90% or better chance that he only stocks the weather-related products, and the black-rifle stuff is out-of-stock, they'll order one for you when/if you place an order.  Just a guess.

C_m
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 10:36:53 AM EDT
I've ordered there, no problems, GTG.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 10:41:03 AM EDT
Most likely, they're a weather-related company who has their stuff drop-shipped from big distributors.  Those distributors carry a LOT of varied stuff, and they probably just shoved the full range into their database.
Top Top