Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2006 4:26:52 PM EDT
Man, I went to see the "Body Worlds" exhibit at the Houston Museum of Natural Science yesterday and it freaked the hell out of me. It was interesting and all, but it is hard to imagine that all of the people displayed were actually real people. Who else here saw it and what were your thoughts about it? If you never heard of it, click on this link to read about it. Would any of you guys ever think about donating your bodies to something like that? I know I wouldn't, I don't want thousands of people seeing my nuts.

http://www.fi.edu/bodyworlds/index.html
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#1]
It was all over the internet the other day CNN or MSN. I can't remember.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 4:45:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Buy this months Discover magazine.
Most of the bodies are from China where it is legal to use executed prisoners for whatever they want.
Two bodies were taken off display when bullet holes to the head were discovered. Really.
I want to see it but really can't make the time right now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top