Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2001 5:08:57 AM EDT
What is the deal with this asshole, ever since this started he has tried to take every jab at GW he can!!

Last evening he made some comment about Presidents being good speakers but he was sorry here is Bush?

I really hope this backfires on him, we need to all boycott Disney beacuse of this. He is really close to treason in my view?

Later

IAJack
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 5:25:21 AM EDT
[#1]
He was also complaining that GW didn't fly back to DC.  What a fucking idiot who obviously knows nothing about security tactics.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:09:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Ignore the ignorant and send an e-mail to the network.

SRM
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:16:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Sen Orrin Hatch (R-UT) put him in his place the other night during an interview. It was great, Jennings shut up completely for 3-4 minutes he was so embarrased.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:23:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Sen Orrin Hatch (R-UT) put him in his place the other night during an interview. It was great, Jennings shut up completely for 3-4 minutes he was so embarrased.
View Quote

Bravo!!

I wish I had seen that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:41:12 AM EDT
[#5]
You should all send a formal complaint letter to the network.  He sucks.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 6:52:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe he was tired, or what?.......caught him in a outrite lie last night!...........
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:02:48 AM EDT
[#7]
If y'all remember... this is the same Peter Jennings that was nearly in tears and literally couldn't get the words out of his mouth that "George Bush has been elected President of the United States."  (Or words to that effect.)
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:03:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link?  And have you called KMart yet?

I hate pjennings anyway........
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 7:10:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Peter Jennings has been and always will be a left wing asshole.  Earlier this week he was talking about how we didn't need to respond militarily but instead stop the root cause of terrorism.  I say ship him back to Canada if they'll take him.  Better yet, strap him to a Cruise missile for a face to face interview with Soontobedeada bin Laden.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:06:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Deport him back to Mexico.

"But he's a Canadian."

Yeah, whatever.

[:(!]
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:50:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
He was also complaining that GW didn't fly back to DC.  What a fucking idiot who obviously knows nothing about security tactics.
View Quote

He doesn't give a fuck about security tactics, he just wants to make Bush look bad.
Link Posted: 9/14/2001 10:52:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm kinda surprised that Hatch had the balls to do that. Hatch seems to pander to the media and the left, although not as much as McCain.

How did Hatch do this, anyway?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top