Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/19/2017 7:31:11 AM EDT
I'd really like to do this but I'm wanting to know if it's better to have the slide milled to mount a Burris ff 3 or to use the available dove tale mount.  I really want to be able to have irons on it as well but looking at sites like lone wolf they seem to say since there is a large blind n the slide they can't mill for their combat sight set up.  What's the hives opinion?
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:33:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Mill the slide!!

The add on mounts sit too high in my humble opinion.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:29:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Mill the slide!!

The add on mounts sit too high in my humble opinion.
View Quote
Yep, right here. That dovetail thing is stupid. Just spend the cash to get it milled.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:34:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a slide that was ready to go and suppressor sights off the EE

seems to work out ok
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:50:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Glock MOS model as it moves the rear sight back further than the standard version.

ETA-I am very happy with my G17 MOS with Burris FF, you may want to look at the G34 model if you want the longer slide. Keep the G17L stock as they are not as common as the other versions.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#5]
kindaAttachment Attached File

kinda
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top