Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2008 4:25:02 PM EDT
I need to see if any shotgun ammo will go subsonic through a 12-14" barrel.

Link Posted: 12/27/2008 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Somewhere out there is the online report of velocity testing on a 12ga single shot, they started at a long barrel length and went all the way down to 12" or 10" or so (they are 07/02 SOTs).  It was linked here a long time ago, I googled it after that and found it again.
Link Posted: 12/27/2008 5:25:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Somewhere out there is the online report of velocity testing on a 12ga single shot, they started at a long barrel length and went all the way down to 12" or 10" or so (they are 07/02 SOTs).  It was linked here a long time ago, I googled it after that and found it again.

I found it, thanks a lot. That's good info. Looks like some shot will go subsonic...

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=19103
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top