Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/2/2006 7:14:45 PM EDT
Tell Sugar Daddy why you need the money. How much-- what will it be used for-- why should you get it instead of someone else just as deserving??? Tell me your story.

lawdog
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:15:48 PM EDT
Give me $100 bucks and I will donate it to the site in your name.....
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:16:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By lawdog:
Tell Sugar Daddy why you need the money. How much-- what will it be used for-- why should you get it instead of someone else just as deserving??? Tell me your story.

lawdog

It's too personal... You'll just have to trust me and send it to me on faith that it's a pitiful story that can't be told...

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:17:01 PM EDT
$5k

I have tuition costs for school.. and I need a down payment on a new (used) car so my brother can acquire mine.

Plus, hookers and blow!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:17:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 7:18:30 PM EDT by krpind]
IBXDBACKUPGUNP
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:18:40 PM EDT
this site could use a donation, it might help fix the slowness issues we're having now.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:18:41 PM EDT
Well, it is rather tragic actually.

You see, I bought 50 g3 mags from TAPCO....but I don't even have a g3. Now I don't expect you do buy me a real g3, in fact I am not even going to ask for a real HK91, but a ptr-91 would be real nice.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:19:12 PM EDT
I need a Ferrari...seriously..I NEED an F430 (with paddle shift) or I'll have a nervous breakdown...
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:19:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 7:26:46 PM EDT by EPOCH96]
sorry, I grovel for no man. You keep your money and I'll keep my respect.

EPOCH

ETA: but the site could use some extra scratch since things seem really slooooowwww lately

HINT, HINT, HINT

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:20:00 PM EDT
send 10,000 to the red cross , hell make it 50,000 i here your a wealthy person .

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:20:41 PM EDT
Because I'm an E-5 and don't get paid squat. I think I might have cleared $26K total for 2005.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:20:47 PM EDT
2 grand to finance a trip to the border for about 3 weeks for myself and another arfcommer to work as minutemen.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:21:17 PM EDT

Originally Posted By VooDoo3dfx:

Plus, hookers and blow!

+1

Yeah seriously - send me ten or twelve grand for a night on the town.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:21:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 7:25:57 PM EDT by BIKECOP29]
I need $2200 to pay back Uncle Sam since my ex-wife screwed me on last year's tax return. While going through divorce, we both agreed that we would each claim one kid. Needless to say, without my knowledge, she claims both kids and I get screwed on my tax return. All this after I busted my ass working 4 jobs for 3 1/2 years sending her ass through college.

ETA: I also owe $700 to the state. So I need $2900.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:21:58 PM EDT
You see, I bought 50 g3 mags from TAPCO....but I don't even have a g3.

I'm feeling your pain. Your a magaholic and need the money for rehab, right??
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:22:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:22:14 PM EDT
I need 1,500 bucks to pay for my lawyer to become an American citizen.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:25:18 PM EDT
lawyer to become an American citizen

And where does your lawyer practice law??
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:25:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By captainpooby:

As noble as my request and the fucked over by his ex wife dood's request are, This dood is on top so far as I can tell.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:26:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 7:27:39 PM EDT by Inspector1]
i am on the verge of loosing my place to live, on the verge of loosing my job, and i have no car
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:28:36 PM EDT
[ hand written cardboard] why lie... Im spending it on strippers... [/ hand written cardboard ]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:30:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:30:35 PM EDT
$38,000 for gunsmithing school at the colorado gunsmithing school and a place to stay for 6 month til I can square away work to pay my own bills out there for the duration of the school. (2 years)

good luck on your quest. Surely there is someone in more need than I, but thanks for letting me ask.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:32:33 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:

As noble as my request and the fucked over by his ex wife dood's request are, This dood is on top so far as I can tell.

Dood.. Pooby just bought a C5 Corvette!!!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:34:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By VoodooChile:

shh!!

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:34:59 PM EDT
Went into business three seperate times and lost my arse due to bad location and and lack of work ethic.

Living without D.L. but now have sufficient knowledge, desire, experience, drive, work ethic, and talent to succeed in next business(faux finishing)---might sound teh ghey, but i love the work, am excellent at it, and it isnt even work to me.

Need 35,000.00 to get straight with everything and have sufficient tools to go into business.

An additional 5,000.00 8,000.00what the heck 15,000.00 could be useful to aquire 2 more more rifles and glass and ammo.... i think.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:36:19 PM EDT
here we fucking go again.......
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:37:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By cluster:

Originally Posted By VoodooChile:

shh!!

fucker. I thought something wasn't right. Pooby, now you have to go to the border with me if I get my money. and we're takin ur car.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:38:48 PM EDT
lets see, ny wife left me and took daughter with her, i have no job(ems) due to be blacklisted by a former employer and everthing i appliy for in other fields they tell me i am over qualified(college degree +10 years medical experience) or that i dont have experience to work for them (ive even tried fast food and walmart and they told me they wont hire me because they know i would quit if i found a better job). im waiting for my tax return so i can pay jan and feb rent.

the hardest thing about it all is that my wife is no longer here to give me the emotional support she was giving me. we were getting by before because she was selling items purchased at local auctions and yard sells on ebay, while i was trying everything to find a job.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:41:05 PM EDT

Pooby!!! You scoundrel !!!! [soup nazi] No dough for you [soup nazi]
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:41:17 PM EDT
I am wanting to set up my own medical clinic. Low fees, no dirtbags.
Hey, it's a dream and I like talking about it.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:41:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 7:42:25 PM EDT by EPOCH96]

Originally Posted By krpind:
IBXDBACKUPGUNP

+1

member info

Posts Per Day ::

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:43:08 PM EDT
I am wanting to set up my own medical clinic. Low fees, no dirtbags.
Hey, it's a dream and I like talking about it.

Interesting, however, Wisconsin is too far for me to go get free medical care. Sorry.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:43:22 PM EDT
I've got a MP5 kit, receiver, and paperwork to have it built as a SBR. It's been collecting dust for the past few months. With $800 I could have it built. That would allow me to post ENDLESS pics and put a smile on my face for the next year! Or, you could send me a fat check for $12,000 which would allow me to get completely out of credit card debt! ya know....which ever works for you...I'm not picky!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:47:04 PM EDT
What the hell... I have a penny to thow in the well.

I have supported my mother, who is has COPD & CHF, for the last 2 years. She has been turned down 3 times now for medical disability. I am now unemployeed after my contracted ended. (great time of year to be unemployeed). I can't do this by myself anymore, so I want to move back to Ky. where our family lives. There she will have the support of her family, not just me.

Any violins playing yet??? Ok... well I don't like to leave her too unattended due to the meds she's on because they F$*) up her balance. She fell in the bathroom the other night & missed hitting her head on the counter top surround of the tub by inches.

If that's not enough... guys she's only 59.

Ok I feel a little better now...

Thanks for letting me vent a bit, hinking.gif
David
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:51:53 PM EDT
I need about $20,000 with that I plan to have a electric furnace and heat pump installed, and a Wood burning boiler put in the back yard as a princpal source of cheap heat, the electric furnace would be used as a back up unit, any money left over would go to other home improvements...new bath and kitchen. Thanks, lawdog!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:52:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 7:57:29 PM EDT by Cowboy77]
Not one for charity, but hey why not. I am finishing up school in May, and also getting my commission. While I am leaving with only 10,000 in debt, my fiance will have about 35,000 when she recieves her degree in May07. On top of all that, we are getting married in August, in the middle of when my OBC dates are supposed to be and niether her family or mine will be able to help much the the modest military wedding we are trying to budget. However, like any good husband to be I am making an attempt by working 25+ hours a week in addition to my 18 hour school schedule as well as ROTC duties to be able to pay for the wedding that would make her happy. Oh yea, and we have the car payment on the new car we had to get because her '93 Grand Am that shes had since high school left her stranded a month ago. And because of all that my shooting as taken a series hiatus...my .45 is lonely .

I can't put a dollar sign on aid, but anything would be appreciated.

Edit. Reading some of the responses, there are certainly responses that deserve it more. God bless you all during your hard times, and always keep your face toward the sun.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:55:51 PM EDT
Well Uncle Sugar,

I'm trying to buy my first place this month. The area I live in makes it next to impossible to buy a house (let alone land/ 1 acre will run you about 200+k if you can find it). I need mucho dinero y yo no tengo. I have a great career, but I do not make millions of dollars a year, nor does my fiance. We need too buy a house, so we can make little gun-loving babies. You can be their god father. I'll even name one of them after you, Uncle Sugar. Thank you, Uncle Sugar

--VT
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:59:39 PM EDT
I desperately need penis reduction surgery, but the company health plan regards it as "elective" and won't cover it. This is serious because my wives are about to leave me...

Hmmm, just gave it some more thought and changed my mind. Thanks anyway.

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:01:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:02:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By EndGame:
I desperately need penis reduction surgery, but the company health plan regards it as "elective" and won't cover it. This is serious because my wives are about to leave me...

Damn, and I was just about to vote for him.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:02:09 PM EDT
I beg from no troll. SO did you send the check yet or what ?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:02:44 PM EDT
If You can send Me 25 big ones I could buy My own islandwww.johnlscott.com/PropertyDetail.aspx?GroupID=16211960&ListingID=9078072&Sort=0
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:06:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 8:07:15 PM EDT by VoodooChile]

This ought to shrivel it back to about the size of a peanut...No Charge

Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:13:18 PM EDT
http://www.adoptasniper.com/aboutus.html

these guys really need it..............
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:15:05 PM EDT

Originally Posted By diveriter:
What the hell... I have a penny to thow in the well.

I have supported my mother, who is has COPD & CHF, for the last 2 years. She has been turned down 3 times now for medical disability. I am now unemployeed after my contracted ended. (great time of year to be unemployeed). I can't do this by myself anymore, so I want to move back to Ky. where our family lives. There she will have the support of her family, not just me.

Any violins playing yet??? Ok... well I don't like to leave her too unattended due to the meds she's on because they F$*) up her balance. She fell in the bathroom the other night & missed hitting her head on the counter top surround of the tub by inches.

If that's not enough... guys she's only 59.

Ok I feel a little better now...

Thanks for letting me vent a bit,
David

I'll stick my nose in it.
Do you have an attorney. Seems like a good candidate for total disability. Fact is that if she is that bad she will probably not collect SSI. Not much anyhow. Don't take that wrong--that is for those who come in and bitch about her getting disability.

Otherwise a good candidate for a heart-lung transplant. There are ways to work the system if you know what I mean and though I generally oppose that sort of thing....

I had a Veteran come in one time and he wanted disability from the Army for injuries sustained in WWII at the Battle of the Bulge. They kept blowing him off saying it wasn't serviec connected. He brought me a stack of medical and mil records an inch thick. I looked at him and said, "I don't have time to go thru all of this for something that I am not treating you for." He persisted and I did go thru it all. Took a while to find it but there was one notation in there making mention of his injuries and that they were sustained in the line of duty, etc. I ended up firing off a letter telling the VA that I didn't understand their refusal to accept his claim as being service connected when it was right there in their own damn records. Marked it, noted page, paragraph, etc. Guy got his money with back pay. Nice chunk from what I heard. He and his wife came to my house about a year and a half later and brought me a gift when everything went thru. A modest one. I told him I couldn't really accept anything but he wanted to give me something. It was nice.

Bottom line is that there is probably a way, just have to push the right buttons.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:16:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/2/2006 8:20:48 PM EDT by LattimerII]
I owe around 130,000 plus interest in student loans for medical school. I'll be matching in Emergency Medicine in March and graduate in May. Getting married in June and in need of a house.

ETA - I'll probably make it through. They tell me this business eventually pays well. Just figured I'd trow my story in with everyone else's.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:17:52 PM EDT
I want 3,000.00 $$$ for a boat so I can go fishing with my son. Flat bottom john boat with a five HP motor.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:19:42 PM EDT
I desperately need penis reduction surgery

Can I have your left-overs???
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:20:12 PM EDT

Originally Posted By krpind:
IBXDBACKUPGUN

Lawdog is this from your truck load of money?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:21:01 PM EDT
About $15K to finish up my 4-year degree! Trying to find a decent job around here is next to impossible without that piece of paper. I lost a position I had worked at for almost a year and a half to a much less competent individual because they had a BS degree and I only had an Associates Degree.

Oh, and enough for a down payment on a house would be nice!

Andrew
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Top Top