Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 2:08:19 PM EDT
I do, but I never have it on me. Probably because I don't trust it. It's a Kel-Tec P3AT. I bought it on a whim.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I do and it's with me whenever I have pants on.  It's a Kel-Tec P32 and I bought it after doing a fair amount of research.

What do you want for the P3AT?  I'll give you $100 for it sight unseen.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
BUG...?

ETA - Back-Up Gun.  Gotcha.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 2:16:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I do and it's with me whenever I have pants on.  It's a Kel-Tec P32 and I bought it after doing a fair amount of research.

What do you want for the P3AT?  I'll give you $100 for it sight unseen.

Thanks for the offer. But I'm finished selling off my guns. I'd rather they become Safe Queens, or better yet - plinkers.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:07:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Can you please post some more topics. Please.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:09:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Glock 26 carried support side or jacket pocket on occasion.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I've got a P3AT that I carry as a primary about 30% of the time (when my Beretta 92 isnt concealable due to what I'm wearing)

When I initially bought it it was VERY unreliable.  After 500 rds and a fluff and buff it is VERY reliable.

www.ktog.org has detailed instructions on how to turn your P3AT into a workhorse using some 600 grit sandpaper and a dremel
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:10:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:12:08 PM EDT
[#11]
S&W 642 Centenial Airweight. 5x5 every time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
i11.photobucket.com/albums/a197/AyeGuy/sticks.jpg

1.) NEW bug
2.)PEACE sticker
3.) AR on other side
4.) I dont have a clue what that FRAT looking thing is
5.) Kommiefornia

So THIS is what it looks like to be behind a queer A poll done buy car and driver (or some other mag) stated that Lesbos are more likely to buy a Subaru , which they put a LOT of adds in lesbo mags.
AND they say Gays drive the NEWER VWs , which VW too targets fags with Ads in GAY mags.

To stay on topic , I have a G36 ANDa G26 I carry everyday so pick yer choice on who backs up who

ETA the only thing that gives you a hope and a prayer, is the 556 and US Marines sticker. MAN UP and get a MANLY car!!!!!!

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:17:43 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

now that's a strange sight!
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.) NEW bug
2.)PEACE sticker
3.) AR on other side
5.) Kommiefornia

So THIS is what it looks like to be behind a queer A poll done buy car and driver (or some other mag) stated that Lesbos are more likely to buy a Subaru , which they put a LOT of adds in lesbo mags.
AND they say Gays drive the NEWER VWs , which VW too targets fags with Ads in GAY mags.

To stay on topic , I have a G36 ANDa G26 I carry everyday so pick yer choice on who backs up who

ETA the only thing that gives you a hope and a prayer, is the 556 and US Marines sticker. MAN UP and get a MANLY car!!!!!!

If you don't know what those stickers are you need to do some research fool! That's peace through superior firepower and I am sure the Marine who drives it will explain the 'FRAT' looking one to you also
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:22:57 PM EDT
[#15]
I carry a Kimber Ultra CDP II most of the time.  When the outing requires smaller I have a Keltec P3AT that works great since the day I bought it.  

If you are having problems with your Keltec call them.  I am under the impression their customer service is pretty good.  

I used to carry a North American Arms 22 Mag revolver.  It was reliable, but I like the keltec with a little more umph and easier reloads.

Mike
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:25:30 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.) NEW bug
2.)PEACE sticker
3.) AR on other side
5.) Kommiefornia

Dumbass.

NRA
USMC
Peace Through Superior Firepower
MOLON LABE - "Come and Take it"
Don't Tread on Me

Sheep
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:25:52 PM EDT
[#17]
About half the time I carry a BUG...it's a PPK/s and it backs up my Mod. 66 2 1/2".

HH
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:33:43 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1.) NEW bug
2.)PEACE sticker
3.) AR on other side
5.) Kommiefornia

Dumbass.

NRA
USMC
Peace Through Superior Firepower
MOLON LABE - "Come and Take it"
Don't Tread on Me

Sheep

I am on a cell card on my notebook, images dont come in to clear, therefore I oppogize for thingking it was 2 USMC stcickers

I could still make out the GAY ASS BUG

I aint gonna post on this guys thread anymore, no more hijacking for me
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I carry a full size 1911, and a Glock 36 as a bug
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Glock 32
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 7:03:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Let the kid ask questions, never know he could very well replace deej.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top