Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/26/2003 9:00:06 AM EDT
I am. Out of habit I just came today, I assumed we had to work today. (We had to on Thanksgiving) No one else is here. Im thinking about goin home, maybe going shooting. But Ive got work I can do here, and I already got up so damn early that I just might stay.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:03:36 AM EDT
I'm stuck at work too, no such thing as a holiday off here, only holiday pay, I hate security work sometimes, since it seems like the rotation always has me working on holidays.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:04:54 AM EDT
Just another Monday at the (home) office. Lots to do, but I'll probably take off an hour early. [:)]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 9:27:20 AM EDT
Deadeye47 and I will be headin in to the office to work at 1500. Woooo Hoooo Just gonna try to talk my wife into bringing us some burgers and such to help us make it through the day.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 4:31:54 PM EDT
Just got home myself... SRM
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 4:46:35 PM EDT
Getting ready to leave in 30 minutes, it's been a long day. Got to work at 5:45 this morning, I work a 12 hour shift. Later, Gavino
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:00:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/26/2003 5:03:25 PM EDT by PsyWarrior]
I wish I was at work. Got up this morning, packed my gear getting ready to pick up the truck from the shop. Dropped it off friday to get an injector replaced. Was half way out the door and the boss calls. "Sorry, your truck isn't done. They need to do some more work to it. We will go ahead and do an entire [i]in frame [/i] so you are without a truck for the week." So I ask what I am going to do for income. I get informed that I will be working with her, learning her job so I can do it when she goes on vacation. [b] I'M NO PENCIL PUSHER!!! I AM A TRUCK DRIVER!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! [/b] Since I am the only one she has that knows anything about computers, I am the logical choice for doing her job while she is on vacation and this is the perfect time to learn it. Hell, it was bad enough losing a day on the road last week doing log books so she could pass her DOT inspection. I thought I was gonna go nuts. Cabin fever from hell!!!!! Also, someone else posted that they lost their job as of this past friday. So, be glad you have one to go to.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:03:29 PM EDT
Yup, I'll be here until 1am. It's cool though because it's only an 11 hour day instead of 13 and I get a comp day for working today.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:26:01 PM EDT
I had to work all day. My boss is a prick who thinks we have to work just because there is something to do. Oh wait a minute, I work for myself; I could get fired for talking like that.
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 7:31:47 PM EDT
Today was a holiday? I haven't had one of those off work in years.
Top Top