Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/15/2006 12:18:18 AM EDT
Would the media please move along now. Please stop having your tempertantrum over not being called before they dialed 911 for medical assistance in Texas. There is no conspiracy to cover up the story, and saying the VP was able to influence the local police investigation of the matter. You have wasted enough of my time on this and driven it into the ground already. I'm not interested in hearing the doctors you hired to tell me about the medical issues Mr. Whittington faces while they play with models of a human heart.

Rant off

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:19:03 AM EDT
I am tired of hearing about it,nothing more to say.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:37:11 AM EDT
If it were me (as VP) every night for a week, I would wake up those lib reporters at 0300, for an immediate press release..........
spokesperson: We called you this am to let you be the first to know that the VP stubbed his toe while getting his pajamas on.Are there any questions?
reporter: why did you wake us up for that?
spokesperson: Since you all pitched a whiny assed bitch about the hunting accident, we realised that you are correct and we are wrong, thus we are immediatly notifying reporters first thing.

Next night, same thing, only this time its a hangnail

Night after that... a splinter in the finger
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:44:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/15/2006 12:47:08 AM EDT by AROptics]
Drunk on alcohol and heart meds VP blasts 78 year old in the face with a 28 gauge and refuses to talk to police until he sobers up. Further, he blames blastee and lies about the distance and circumstances of the event.

That is a story.

This fuck is one heartbeat away from the launch codes? WTF!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 12:49:19 AM EDT

Originally Posted By AROptics:
Drunk on alcohol and heart meds VP blasts 78 year old in the face with a 28 gauge and refuses to talk to police until he sobers up. Further, he blames blastee and lies about the distance and circumstances of the event.

That is a story.

This fuck is one heartbeat away from the launch codes? WTF!

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:09:04 AM EDT
Like it or not, we are going to hear about this one. Its a guy they dont like doing something they despise.

Hell, I know I rubbed their faces in Clintons Blowjobs for years.

But when the libtard at work mentioned it 38 times in a row this morning, I simply said, "Its a non-issue. Havent you ever been peppered while hunting? I have, numerous times". That shut him right up.

I trust God forgives me for fibbing, I dont think it really counts as a lie when said to a lib.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:17:43 AM EDT

I am.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:18:52 AM EDT
Me.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:20:57 AM EDT
Al Gore is loving it! He goes to Saudi Arabia blasts the country in which he was a VP for and a few votes away from being President for...and he got a free ride on the whole thing. I think only Rush and Bloviating Bill brought it up.

The media is sooo worthless now.

ARFCOM is where the news is at
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:06:39 AM EDT
I was tired of it 1 min after I heard the news.
Top Top