Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 12/3/2007 5:22:41 PM EDT
I have been sick for the past 4 days, and seem to be getting better, but this damn cough just wont go away! I believe I have been the victim of a biological attack by a 3-year old.

It seems like more than a few have been getting sick here, so I had to ask. Who else has been sick lately, and how long did it last?
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:31:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Darkstar117:
I have been sick for the past 4 days, and seem to be getting better, but this damn cough just wont go away! I believe I have been the victim of a biological attack by a 3-year old.

It seems like more than a few have been getting sick here, so I had to ask. Who else has been sick lately, and how long did it last?

Daughter had cough and 101 fever x 3 days.
I had chills, cough and sneezing x 4 days.
Son had 102 fever and stomach virus for 4 days.
Husband had fever, chills, aches x 7 days.
Daughter had 104 fever and didn't want to eat x 3 days.

I'm sure there will be much more as husband is a nurse and daughter and brings home lots of nasty kid germs from school.

Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:39:08 PM EDT
Upstate NY, felt like death for 3 days, hallucinating/dream fugues...101-104f fever/chills, wouldn't wish it on anyone...
Was gone fully within 5 days...good luck...mucho fluids!!!!

ETA, this was 10 days ago for full contagion report
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:44:47 PM EDT
Sooper AIDS!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:45:45 PM EDT
I had some bad gas today, the other guys at work were wretching and cursing my name.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:47:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/3/2007 5:48:49 PM EDT by Darkstar117]

Originally Posted By Offspring:
Sooper AIDS!

The bird HIV?

(damn gov't computer won't let me access photobucket...)
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:48:28 PM EDT
dibs on all the guns, ammo, mags, and optics for you sickos!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:48:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/3/2007 5:50:07 PM EDT by gunneys-wife]

Whatever my husband had was the worst I have seen him sick in the past 10 years of knowing him. It was awful.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:49:53 PM EDT
I had my flu shot so i'm covered for all of 2006 illnesses....oh wait
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:52:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Mackinaw:

I just got my mandatory flu nasal injector thingy a few weeks ago. But I am sure it was for something other than what I have now. If it wasn't, and it dulled down whatever I have now, holy shit!
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:55:03 PM EDT
My wife has stumbling around sick for 2 weeks, i have eluded the sick bug so far. It's only a matter of time though.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:57:03 PM EDT

I just got my mandatory flu nasal injector thingy a few weeks ago. But I am sure it was for something other than what I have now. If it wasn't, and it dulled down whatever I have now, holy shit!

I don't like the idea of the nasal flu prevention, it is actually a live virus they are putting into your body.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 5:58:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gunneys-wife:

I don't like the idea of the nasal flu prevention, it is actually a live virus they are putting into your body.

Neither do I, but in my branch you have to have a very good excuse to get the shot version of it. I wonder if any other branches do it the same way?
Link Posted: 12/4/2007 8:06:11 AM EDT
My son and I have had a bad cough for weeks. The drainage just won't stop for some reason => coughing. I had a fever for several days too and assume it was all related. My narcotic cough syrup from the doc. does help at night some. This is a pain in the butt as when the coughing is bad enough...I faint. Cough syncope. Got nine stiches just over my left eye from the faceplant. But otherwise, no significant chest or nasal congestion. Weird virus for sure.

dvo
Top Top