Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 11:45:23 AM EDT
I've got two safes and still don't have enough room.  Is their something wrong with me?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:46:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've got two safes and still don't have enough room.  Is their something wrong with me?

Give me what doesn't fit and I'll store it, yeah store it for you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:47:46 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, I've got a 25% off any 1 item as sports authority.  I'm gonna get a new safe.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:48:21 AM EDT
[#3]
safe's full.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got a new safe.  It's going to take another year or three to fill it up.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

No, the ones with something wrong is the dude with a 28 gun safe with only  an 870, 10/22 and  a bunch of papers.  

THAT is wrong.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:49:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Mine is too small, so is my safe.....
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, I've got a 25% off any 1 item as sports authority.  I'm gonna get a new safe.

What safe are you thinking of buying?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:50:32 AM EDT
[#8]
I built my own walk-in concrete vault. It's busting at the seams.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#9]
No gunnie dedicated enough to buy a safe in the first place, ever has enough room in it. They always fill up and neeed replaced or duplicated. After which the whole cycle starts again! Mines pretty crowded right now.

Don in Ohio
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What safe are you thinking of buying?

Don't know yet.  I'm gonna go down there tommorrow to check them out.  I'd go today but I don't have my truck to bring it home.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:06:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Mine is full, both the main area with long guns and the door with handguns.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#12]
I have about 10 in my "16 gun" safe.  I can maybe fit 2 or 3 more in if they're handguns...maybe one more rifle or 2 if i rearrange it all.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:19:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Plenty of room in my walk-in concrete gun vault...built it plenty big and it's also our families storm shelter and my "get away from it all" room.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:13:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I bought the biggest safe I could fit through the door.  The day I got it in, it was full.

Mine is one of those long guns on the left, 3 shelves on the right, shelf across the top deals.  I'm removing the shelves on the right and making it hold long guns on that side.  The hand guns will move to the top shelf, and what's up there now (ammo and mags) will move to ammo cans and out of the safe.  Most probably into the el-cheapo Homak locker thingy.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:15:19 PM EDT
[#15]
I dont even have a safe and I can fill up one and still have stuff left over.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Mine is packed to the gills, and over flowing. I'm also out of room in my locking cases.

I need one of those 75 gun arsenal safes. This way I won't be able to fill it up for 2 or 3 years!

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:22:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Safe? Hell, I don't have enough rooom in my HOUSE!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:27:15 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm all out of room and I don't know WTF I'm going to do. I'm considering taking the top of my closet and putting  fake ceieling in it to store more guns.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:39:16 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm all out of room and I don't know WTF I'm going to do. I'm considering taking the top of my closet and putting  fake ceieling in it to store more guns.

Ceiling will need strengthening. They're not built to support lots of weight.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Mine's full, and I'm storing some stuff at my dad's in his safe.  Gonna have to buy another one soon myself!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:48:50 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

No. In fact you seem completely normal. If anything there is something wrong with ME.

I only have one gun safe...and I still have room in it...
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:10:37 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No. In fact you seem completely normal. If anything there is something wrong with ME.

Newb, WFT happened to the Packers.  I didn't see much of the game cause I was working but Favre had to have had one of the worst games he's ever had.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:02:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Newb, WFT happened to the Packers.  I didn't see much of the game cause I was working but Favre had to have had one of the worst games he's ever had.

I don't know

For some reason when Favre gets into the playoffs he just doesn't play very well anymore. He's fine during the season, but I think that every year since 2000 he's blown it in the payloffs at some point, costing them a superbowl appearance.

It's hard to know what is going on. Are his recievers just running bad routes or is he making bad judgments? As much as I like the guy I have to think that it's him throwing bad passes.

A few years ago he threw 4 int's in a playoff game against St. Louis. Last year he threw an int against the Eagles to seal their fate at the end of the game. Then 4 more int's this year.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think it may be time for him to retire.

Of course that doesn't help the fact that the Packers IMO have one of the WORST defenses in the NFL and probably THE worst pass defense (4th and 26 last year against the Eagles ring a bell?) . I've been saying for several years now that our pass defense is horrible.  Some of the worst tackling I've seen has come from the Packers defense in the last few years. I think I could litterally do a better job out there myself.

Very dissapointing for sure, but there's always next year!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:04:25 AM EDT
[#24]
There's only something wrong with you if you DO have room in your safe.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:09:44 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know

For some reason when Favre gets into the playoffs he just doesn't play very well anymore. He's fine during the season, but I think that every year since 2000 he's blown it in the payloffs at some point, costing them a superbowl appearance.

It's hard to know what is going on. Are his recievers just running bad routes or is he making bad judgments? As much as I like the guy I have to think that it's him throwing bad passes.

A few years ago he threw 4 int's in a playoff game against St. Louis. Last year he threw an int against the Eagles to seal their fate at the end of the game. Then 4 more int's this year.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think it may be time for him to retire.

Of course that doesn't help the fact that the Packers IMO have one of the WORST defenses in the NFL and probably THE worst pass defense (4th and 26 last year against the Eagles ring a bell?) . I've been saying for several years now that our pass defense is horrible.  Some of the worst tackling I've seen has come from the Packers defense in the last few years. I think I could litterally do a better job out there myself.

Very dissapointing for sure, but there's always next year!

Not to hijack my own thread but your are absolutely right on the lack of defense.  Favre also seems to just throw the ball up and hope his receivers make a play.  He dosen't throw presice passes.  I don't think his receivers are to blame although they just don't seem to get open as much as some other receivers in the league.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Not to hijack my own thread but your are absolutely right on the lack of defense.  Favre also seems to just throw the ball up and hope his receivers make a play.  He dosen't throw presice passes.  I don't think his receivers are to blame although they just don't seem to get open as much as some other receivers in the league.

Yeah, not to hijack your thread either, but I agree...our recievers don't seem to get open as much. I think that has a lot to do with the fact that all our recievers, except Walker are pretty average (I would love to see what Favre could do with a Stokley, Harrison, Clark, Wayne recieving core...not that I think he's as good as Manning anymore).

One problem with the Packers and the Packer fans is that I believe that we suffer from the same syndrome that a lot of parents suffer from. The "my child is an angel and can do no wrong" syndrome.  A lot of teams, if a player doesn't make plays he's gone. With the Packers I wonder if sometimes the fans imagine their players to be better than they really are.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:19:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Mines full too! Ran out of long gun slots, thinking of buying a new interior just for long arms and a smaller safe for the handguns
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#28]
I have plenty of room, now more than ever since the fishing accident and all. I only salvaged my 10/22 and my .38
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#29]
I will take any guns you do not have room for. Email me and i will give you my info so you can get those guns out right away to a good home.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:00:45 PM EDT
[#30]
Yup, packed out. I ran out of room about two years ago so I re-did the inside to make more room. Now I am simply overstocked. I really need a new safe but the little woman said she needed a kitchen first...
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:12:24 PM EDT
[#31]
You need to buy another safe.

Then more guns.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top