Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2006 8:13:47 AM EDT
I searched the last 24 hours for Hannity so if this is a dupe, TOUGH!

Last night Hannity and Colmes (Colmes was on vacation or something, someone else was in for him) had an ex-Iraqi General and advisor to Saddam Hussein on who wrote a book about his times in Iraq. Hannity and the other guy grilled him on WMDs and he admitted that Saddam had WMDs (chemicals) until (IIRC) late 2002 or early 2003, then when the US started building up our forces for the invasion, Saddam used a natural disaster in another country as an excuse to send the WMDs via 747 and truck convoy to Syria.

Link to video on Foxnews.com

I hope you find it as interesting as I did.

edit: link fixed
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:16:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw it and I thought "well no shit".  Only the moonbats think he never had them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 8:18:58 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I searched the last 24 hours for Hannity so if this is a dupe, TOUGH!

Last night Hannity and Colmes (Colmes was on vacation or something, someone else was in for him) had an ex-Iraqi General and advisor to Saddam Hussein on who wrote a book about his times in Iraq. Hannity and the other guy grilled him on WMDs and he admitted that Saddam had WMDs (chemicals) until (IIRC) late 2002 or early 2003, then when the US started building up our forces for the invasion, Saddam used a natural disaster in another country as an excuse to send the WMDs via 747 and truck convoy to Syria.

Link to video on Foxnews.com

La-la-la-la-la-I'm-not-listening-la-la-la-la...

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:18:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

La-la-la-la-la-I'm-not-listening-la-la-la-la...

members.cox.net/themacallan/BushLied.jpg

Yeah, I know, even Hannity was wondering on the show whether anyone else in the MSM would pick this guy's story up.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:30:20 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Hey look everyone he's got more than the required 15 pieces of flair
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:38:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

members.cox.net/themacallan/BushLied.jpg

Hey look everyone he's got more than the required 15 pieces of flair

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:11:10 AM EDT
[#7]
In September 2002, Ted Kennedy argued against invading Iraq BECAUSE Saddam had WMDs, and probably would use them to defend his regime.  This speech of his I saw with my own eyes has evaporated, is never ever brought up or referenced.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:17:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Some VERRRRRRY interesting followup... This seems to be growing legs in the blogosphere and I, for one, am happy to see it.

I would love to see the liberals eating a big fat plate of crow.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:25:20 PM EDT
[#10]
its on right now on his radio show
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:49:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
In September 2002, Ted Kennedy argued against invading Iraq BECAUSE Saddam had WMDs, and probably would use them to defend his regime.  This speech of his I saw with my own eyes has evaporated, is never ever brought up or referenced.

That's what Winston Smith did for a living.  He who controls the past controls the future; he who controls the present controls the past.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:28:00 PM EDT
[#12]
How long before someone asks:

Who is Winston Smith?

I bet those that don't know can kick my ass on the ole XBox
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I saw it and I thought "well no shit".  Only the moonbats think he never had them.

I remember seeing part of a BBC report or a documentary about the damage the chemical weapons Saddam used on the Kurds had done. The showed a picture of a woman who survived and her face looked like it was sloffed off. They think he used Mustard Gas (Blister Agent?) and VX. The woman lost her child and husband in the attack.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what Winston Smith did for a living.  He who controls the past controls the future; he who controls the present controls the past.

Also - the media don't try to control what people think, they just control what people think about.

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also - the media don't try to control what people think, they just control what people think about.

You cant say media anymore, thats old speak, media is now known as right-think
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Who is Winston Smith?

Im almost 30, i have never played a XBox, and how much do you owe me ?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

"Indeed, in launching a war against Iraq now, the United States may precipitate the very threat that we are intent on preventing -- weapons of mass destruction in the hands of terrorists. If Saddam's regime and his very survival are threatened, then his view of his interests may be profoundly altered: He may decide he has nothing to lose by using weapons of mass destruction himself or by sharing them with terrorists.
If Saddam's regime and survival are threatened, he will have nothing to lose, and may use everything at his disposal.
If weapons of mass destruction land on Israeli soil, killing innocent civilians, the experts I have consulted believe Israel will retaliate, and possibly with nuclear weapons.
Nor can we rule out the possibility that Saddam would assault American forces with chemical or biological weapons. Despite advances in protecting our troops, we do not yet have the capability to safeguard all of them."
~ Sen. Ted Kennedy,
D-MA, September 27, 2002.

The entire speech is here

Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:24:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Who is Winston Smith?

Winston was... *door breaks in* "WTF are you doing?" "Thought criminal, remain silent." "Ninteen eighty f-" *gagged* *Sounds of intense clubbing*

Oh, and I can still kick your ass at XBox, and I don't even own an X-box.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who is Winston Smith?

Im almost 30, i have never played a XBox, and how much do you owe me ?

Now adays his job description at a media outlet would be say, editor.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:36:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Son....of.....a......bitch.

Holy cow...someone needs to follow up on this revelation. Man....
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:50:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Seen it. That Iraq General pretty well answered where the WMD's are didn't he. Checked the book out but it is like 25 bucks. I can wait for the price to drop.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:52:30 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Don't worry - they are.

I'm sure the MoveOn Moonbats and DNC are already working up their talking points to smear his credibility.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:39:34 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Seen it. That Iraq General pretty well answered where the WMD's are didn't he. Checked the book out but it is like 25 bucks. I can wait for the price to drop.

I'm probably going to shell out whatever it costs. If nothing else I'd like to see this book on the bestseller charts.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:45:13 AM EDT
[#24]
you guys know the proof may still be available, right? after the war we accumulated so much documentation it would stretch 4 miles if the boxes were put end to end. we've managed to translate about 1/1000000th of it. we lack full time translators who understand iraqi arabic and have the scientific know-how to put this shit together...
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:47:34 AM EDT
[#25]
I gave this a listen last night on the radio and all I could think was this will go nowhere simply because people don't want Bush to be right.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:53:49 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
you guys know the proof may still be available, right? after the war we accumulated so much documentation it would stretch 4 miles if the boxes were put end to end. we've managed to translate about 1/1000000th of it. we lack full time translators who understand iraqi arabic and have the scientific know-how to put this shit together...

Of course. And recently (as in, earlier this week) there were some documents that bubbled up that connect Saddam to WMD programs as late as 2000. But this is a human, that can be interviewed, who was the second in command in Iraq's air force. And he says there were WMDs in Iraq until just before the US led coalition invaded.

But since this is all contrary to what the MSM thinks, this guy is going to be dropped.

I just searched CNN.com, CBSnews.com and MSNBC.com for "Georges Sada" and I got ONE link... To a story from when he was still in Iraq. The MSM - outside Fox News - is utterly and completely ignoring this guy.

If it weren't for the blogosphere, this would tragically fall flat because it doesn't fit into the liberal's worldview.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:58:17 AM EDT
[#27]
What i don't understand is why the Bush administration doesn't get all over this & make a point to show this to the world.  I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:06:25 AM EDT
[#28]
All of the other intelligent networks around the world claimed that he had WMD’s also. The press ignored all of those reports and told as Bush lied! They will ignore this too. Bush lied and Clinton never did that’s how the press sees’s it. Now, which one was convicted of perjury? Perjury is that something to do with lying?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:07:44 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't worry - they are.

I'm sure the MoveOn Moonbats and DNC are already working up their talking points to smear his credibility.

I'll make a prediction here.

If the media has to say something abou this, the media discrediting will take a form similar to this:

Since the guy is a leader in the Presbyterian church in Iraq, he is a member of the religious-right-wing-conspiracy and cannot be trusted.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:11:07 AM EDT
[#30]
More Bush administration propaganda, I wouldn’t be surprised if this puppet was on the CIA payroll
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
More Bush administration propaganda, I wouldn’t be surprised if this puppet was on the CIA payroll

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

But that pathetic, bullshit video you hold so highly is real factual evidence, right? That ain't propaganda right? I'm sure you're starbucks drinking self knows much more than that General?
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:21:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
img52.imageshack.us/img52/1236/sheep5fb.gif

You should look only into the mirror to see a sheep that blindly follows print media.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:41:43 AM EDT
[#35]
I believe this guy, I remember the convoys going into Syria before the war;  however, why is this guy just now saying this?  He could have broke this a long time ago, and saved a lot of headache.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 11:03:04 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I believe this guy, I remember the convoys going into Syria before the war;  however, why is this guy just now saying this?  He could have broke this a long time ago, and saved a lot of headache.

I'm sure the timing may have something to do with the book he's published and is now promoting!
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 12:39:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Bump... Georges Sada was on MSNBC yesterday but nobody (that I've found so far) is really putting any weight behind his claims.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:32:23 PM EDT
[#38]
The 20+ tons of nerve agent that Al-queda tried to deploy in Jordan in the spring of 2004 were forgotten in two days. I think Fox is trying to help the administration but the administration wants the fact that dozens of tons of chemical and biological weapons are "out in the open" to go away as they continue to try and track them. The libtards scream that we went into Iraq too soon and the tragety is we failed to go in soon enough.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:46:28 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Causus Belli right there.
LEFT FACE!
FORWARD MARCH.

For the Marines

Yeft, hace
howyard yarch

LMMFAO!!!!!!!

Slug-O/0352
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:11:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
What i don't understand is why the Bush administration doesn't get all over this & make a point to show this to the world.  I just don't get it.

Yeah, I can't possibly think of any reason they wouldn't want another Ahmed Chalabi on their hands.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top