Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/22/2001 5:11:04 PM EST
I like the looks of the flash surpressor on the RRA rifle was wondering who does this kind of work? Also if anyone wants to sell their RRA upper I am interested. [sniper]
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 5:34:46 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 7:38:58 PM EST
Now, what do YOU wan to have?
View Quote
One that won't land me in Federal Pound-me-in-the-ass prison for possession of an illegal semi-automatic assault weapon. My 'weapon' AR15 is a preban Colt, but I've also got 'rifle' AR15s that I like to make look kewl. You got a problem with that?
Link Posted: 7/22/2001 8:02:03 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/22/2001 8:04:41 PM EST by tylerdurden1201]
I would contact RRA. Also Kurts Kustom, Bushmaster, and Wilsons can do the job for you (I am not sure about the press-fit type, though). Tyler
Link Posted: 7/23/2001 4:51:39 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/24/2001 12:27:06 PM EST by AR-SNIPER-15]
Thanks for the response guys. I was thinking along those lines Tyler just wanted to be sure. Thanks Again [sniper]
Top Top