Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2009 6:19:07 PM EST
Arizona response systems no longer does it and bowie tactical has a long turnaround. Who does quality grip reductions without a long turn around? I'm talking like under two weeks.

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/g/Articles/glockgripreduction.html

This link makes me think that I could do it myself. I am pretty handy with a dremel, I could buy a cheap used glock and do it myself. An thought or anyone do it?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:53:31 PM EST
[Last Edit: 6/14/2009 7:05:33 PM EST by iwouldntknow]
there is a company who'se name escapes me at the moment that makes aluminum glock frames that have that straight back. I have shot a glock with that grip and I liked it.

ETA here toy go
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:05:41 PM EST
As this was formal work, I approached it respectfully. This is something rarely seen in the modern age. I take a complete bath and have a shave. As it is also important to dress appropriately for the work at hand, and since I am not doing anything like welding or pouring molten metal, I wear nothing.

dude do you really want some naked guy is doing god knows what to your glock.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:09:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By TheAmaazingCarl:
As this was formal work, I approached it respectfully. This is something rarely seen in the modern age. I take a complete bath and have a shave. As it is also important to dress appropriately for the work at hand, and since I am not doing anything like welding or pouring molten metal, I wear nothing.

LOL He doesn't offer this as a service he is just some dude who is describing how he did it as to instruct others?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:14:46 PM EST

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:20:37 PM EST
Originally Posted By Danj:

LOL He doesn't offer this as a service he is just some dude who is describing how he did it as to instruct others?

Still I immediately flashed to the image of that scene form silence of the lambs....... disturbing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:09:46 PM EST
Why not just wait - as I recall Glock is coming out with adjustable grips in the near future.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 5:49:36 PM EST
bump
Top Top