Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 7:19:07 PM EDT
Arizona response systems no longer does it and bowie tactical has a long turnaround. Who does quality grip reductions without a long turn around? I'm talking like under two weeks.

http://www.theplacewithnoname.com/g/Articles/glockgripreduction.html

This link makes me think that I could do it myself. I am pretty handy with a dremel, I could buy a cheap used glock and do it myself. An thought or anyone do it?
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
there is a company who'se name escapes me at the moment that makes aluminum glock frames that have that straight back. I have shot a glock with that grip and I liked it.

ETA    here toy go
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:05:41 PM EDT
[#2]
As this was formal work, I approached it respectfully.  This is something rarely seen in the modern age.  I take a complete bath and have a shave.  As it is also important to dress appropriately for the work at hand, and since I am not doing anything like welding or pouring molten metal, I wear nothing.  

dude do you really want some naked guy is doing god knows what to your glock.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:09:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

As this was formal work, I approached it respectfully.  This is something rarely seen in the modern age.  I take a complete bath and have a shave.  As it is also important to dress appropriately for the work at hand, and since I am not doing anything like welding or pouring molten metal, I wear nothing.  

LOL He doesn't offer this as a service he is just some dude who is describing how he did it as to instruct others?

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 8:20:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL He doesn't offer this as a service he is just some dude who is describing how he did it as to instruct others?

Still I immediately flashed to the image of that scene form silence of the lambs.......  disturbing.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:09:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Why not just wait - as I recall Glock is coming out with adjustable grips in the near future.
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 6:49:36 PM EDT
[#7]
bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top