Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2009 9:32:06 PM EDT
I'm fed up with Dick Luger RINO fucktard selling us down the river. Who do I gotta fuck to get him out of the GOP? Where do I start, who do I pester? This fucker has got to go. Spector lost his GOP backing and it's time for Luger to lose his.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:49:02 PM EDT
I believe that we use a system of voting every six years.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 9:51:45 PM EDT
I want a new republican candidate to vote for. I want him removed from the ticket.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:09:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sixnine:
I want a new republican candidate to vote for. I want him removed from the ticket.

"Dick Luger Before He Dicks You" -best bumper sticker I ever saw.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:23:26 PM EDT
I'm fed up with Dick Luger RINO fucktard selling us down the river. Who do I gotta fuck to get him out of the GOP? Where do I start, who do I pester? This fucker has got to go. Spector lost his GOP backing and it's time for Luger to lose his.

He gets like 80% of the vote.

He'll die soon enough.  Who do you like as a replacement...Daniels?  Sodrel?
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:30:39 PM EDT
I'm fed up with XXXXXXXX RINO fucktard selling us down the river. Who do I gotta fuck to get him out of the GOP? Where do I start, who do I pester? This fucker has got to go. Spector lost his GOP backing and it's time for Luger to lose his.

Copy, paste, and fill in a name for future posts. There will be many more opportunities to do so.

Link Posted: 5/2/2009 10:36:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By geegee:
I'm fed up with XXXXXXXX RINO fucktard selling us down the river. Who do I gotta fuck to get him out of the GOP? Where do I start, who do I pester? This fucker has got to go. Spector lost his GOP backing and it's time for Luger to lose his.

Copy, paste, and fill in a name for future posts. There will be many more opportunities to do so.

Been this way for a LONG time.
Link Posted: 5/2/2009 11:13:01 PM EDT
Yeah, and I would like a different rep than Andre Carson.  Not gonna happen.
Top Top