Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/12/2002 11:19:22 AM EDT
This hant been done in a while and there are a lot of new faces here now.  Also with less than three weeks left before the BRC, it seems like a good idea so here we go....

I am a 29 yr old correctional officer in the state of Illinois.  I served in the USMC from 5-25-90 till 5-25-94 as first an artillery mechanic and later as a marksmanship instructor at Parris Island.  I am an avid lover of the outdoors, so I hunt, fish, shoot, jeep and I used to scuba dive.  I like trying different things so I have worked everywhere from UPS to welding to my current position.  This is me...
[img]http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/clandestineops109/me.jpg[/img]

Now, who are you?

Edited for a brain fart.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:25:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I am me....no really i promis i am.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:43:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Am I Hot or Not?
no just kidding...

I'll play too, no cool pictures of me though[:(].

I am a 29 yr old Police Officer for the NYPD, yup one of [b][blue]NY's Finest![/b][/blue]
Before that I was a Shodan Black Belt Jiu-Jitsu (traditional Japanese, not the Brazilian styles) instructor. Lots of dedicated, hard training went into that black belt of mine but I din't have insurance or a future pension, hence my application to the PD. Graduated in 1996 from the State University of New York At Stony Brook. What do I like to do? Besides being woman crazy, I'm into really good food! I dig Sushi and anything exotic. Besides that, I'm your above average nice guy that appreciates firearms.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:43:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am me....no really i promis i am.
View Quote

I was kinda figuring on Freshman class President.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:45:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:47:29 AM EDT
[#5]
garheadjr what's the pay for a Illinois corrections officer, do they pay for experience?

I am an very underpaid, unloved by my state and director, state employee.

No pics here.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 11:51:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Is this personal ad forum? Just kidding.  
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 12:06:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I know, I know...kinda felt like a dating service application when I was typing it.(smartasses)  Just thought it a good way to get a feel for the variety I soon hope to meet.  DOCPIG, I will send you an e-mail.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I am what I do.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#9]
[img]http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data/007/2D/2B/12/36/Y+vGneuiQUXDrz0i38pbAwiA-ONS+JVJ0180.jpg[/img]

I am 34, and contrary to popular belief, I'm NOT Italian.  I've been teaching Kickboxing/Boxing/Martial Arts for the last 5 years.  I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Behavioral Science/Criminal Justice, and am currently waiting for a call from the NYPD.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 1:04:55 PM EDT
[#10]
LotBoy
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 1:11:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I am the guy who is dating your daughter.

[img]http://www.hired-gun.net/images/010928_1am.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 1:16:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Ok, I'll play...

No age or pic, but my buddy insists I'm the illegitimate love child of Henry Rollins and Dweezil Zappa.  With guns...lotsa guns.   Basicly a country boy turned East Village bohemian, in exile in Brooklyn.  Lawyer, musician, punk - and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.  Close personal friend of Jack Daniels.  Incorrigible devil's advocate.  Contrarian sans tin foil.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 1:45:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Now wait a minute Waverunner....didn't I see one of you and your brothers starring as "Charlie's Angels Redux"??? [:D]
View Quote

Yeah, that was me!
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 1:57:33 PM EDT
[#16]
No one knows I'm Elvis.

[img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0RgAAAOgXFCj5M5LMPUjsHjGk7WhciCunRJNUcX7CYDrqcMaSfu1YaDTsxqxP5!IJwnQbawOu8V2CekSEY2bJmw8ne6P2NYYDWMIaBRlAbyU/Elvis-in-a-hat.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
[img]http://pstr-m05.ygpweb.aol.com/data/007/2D/2B/12/36/Y+vGneuiQUXDrz0i38pbAwiA-ONS+JVJ0180.jpg[/img]

I am 34, and contrary to popular belief, I'm NOT Italian.  I've been teaching Kickboxing/Boxing/Martial Arts for the last 5 years.  I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Behavioral Science/Criminal Justice, and am currently waiting for a call from the NYPD.
View Quote

*Note to self*-- Be [i]very nice[/i] to Vinnie at the BRC.  [shock]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#18]
[img]http://www.accessconnex.com/images/2_tongue.jpg[/img]

Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: heterosexual
Marital Status: HAPPILY married with no children
Religious Affiliation: Agnostic,
Favorite saying: Don't ever fuck a fucker.
Dungeons & Dragons Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Favorite Movie: Forest Gump
Favorite Book: can't begin to narrow to 1
Favorite Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2K
Favorite Programming Language: VB.NET
Favorite Database: Oracle 9i
Favorite Processor: Intel
Favorite Music: All generes except for opera
Favorite Drinking Activities: Stand-up comedy, Kareoke, Billiards (9 ball), darts
Favorite Food: Italian
Favorite Female Ethnicity: Italian
Preferred Breast Size: 34 C
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 2:52:57 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm the idiot on this keyboard [BD]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 3:14:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 3:24:51 PM EDT
[#21]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Green%5FFurniture%2Fboo44a%2Ejpg[/img]

Nope. Still not me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 3:30:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 3:54:22 PM EDT
[#23]

Marital Status: HAPPILY married with 3 children
Religious Affiliation: Episopal
Favorite saying: Oh yeah
Favorite Movie: Deer Hunter
Favorite Books: Historical
Favorite Operating System: OS 9
Favorite Programming Language: VB.NET
Favorite Processor: Dual 500 G4
Favorite Music: classic Rock
Favorite Drinking Activities: Horse shoes, darts, bon fire (big)
Favorite Food: Tex-Mex
Favorite Female Ethnicity: Irish
Preferred Breast Size: 36 DD
Favorite gun:  Those that go bang!

(thanks to bendover for setting this part up)
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:01:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Happily married with one 18 mo. old daughter.
Self-employed in construction industry since June '99.
Am into pickup trucks (own two: '01 F350, '85 K20, both diesels).
Dirt bikes are my first love for recreation.
Guns are a passion I got into after stint in politics.
Think women are far and away the most beautiful creation ever invented by God or man.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#25]
I am an FBI profiler with two kids, and a beautiful wife. I really enjoy these threads!
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:17:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Yeah, why not: I'm 37, and I know better than to post a pic of myself at AR15.com. I'm single, and I work as a loading crew Foreman at a company that makes pre-stressed concrete building members. I joined the Army soon after High School, and have never been to college. As far as hobbies; well, I enjoy shooting (naturally-who don't?), *thinking*.....ok, so I enjoy shooting; what's wrong with that?
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#28]
There are a couple of pics of me on my "profile".

Sorry, just feeling lazy right now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2002 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#29]
I am single, unemployed, angry, and am getting sick of them telling me what to do all of the time.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:59:37 AM EDT
[#30]
I'll play along.

[img]http://www.thegeekhost.com/spade/Me3.jpg[/img]
That's the Mobile River from the Mobile Convention Center for my High School Awards thing the day before I graduated. The pic is old, but I look the same except I lost the mustache (which you can barely tell is there, hence why I don't have it anymore).

20 year old History Major/International Studies minor at Penn State. Going to go to grad school to get a PhD in Military History.
I spend most of my time in my den on the internet or trying to learn Gaelic, on my porch, or at the range.
I'm bitter, angry, and slightly anti-social (but very loyal to the friends I've got).

I never have and never will serve in the military. I'm "Medically Disqualified for military service" which I discovered the SECOND time I applied to the Naval Academy. This is why I'm bitter and angry.

I dislike England, any person who works in the Bursar's office of any university, every person on the Department of Defense Medical Exam Review Board, and 21 very special people.

I like rifles and redheads.

*edit, you'd think a guy with my academic background could spell.

Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:22:26 AM EDT
[#31]
[img]http://www.schmunzelsite.de/Jokebilder/Sonstiges1/Austin-Powers.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 3:53:07 PM EDT
[#32]
WTF! 21 "very special people?" Are you the guy in Billy Madison who keeps a list and wears lipstick around the house? Hell, you have to be him. Doesn't that guy eventually show up at Billy's graduation and shoot someone.... NICE, perhaps your being disqualified from the Navy was a good thing...

"Flame intended."
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:04:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
[url]http://www.mallninja.com/Sinistral.htm[/url]
View Quote

Be afraid... very afraid
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:07:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
WTF! 21 "very special people?" Are you the guy in Billy Madison who keeps a list and wears lipstick around the house? Hell, you have to be him. Doesn't that guy eventually show up at Billy's graduation and shoot someone.... NICE, perhaps your being disqualified from the Navy was a good thing...

"Flame intended."
View Quote

If you must pry (and apparently you must), the 21 people are 21 folks who have wronged me in such a way that I feel that they are dishonorable bastards. I keep their names written down so that I'm reminded that they are never to be trusted again (some of them don't know they are on there). It's so I don't forget. And, so if they ever need my help in the future, I can laugh at them.

Do I plan on killing them? No.

Well, not unless I become a multimillionare running an international company. Then I'll kill them and move to someplace like Angola, or Kenya.

And no, I don't wear lipstick. But your childish insults did amuse me.

It's a very good thing for you this is the internet. The last guy that made a crack about me and the Navy ended up talking funny for a week, although he might have been faking it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Your right, be thankful for the internet. Just put me down as number 22. That way I'll be the latest festering sore in your damaged psyche. I'm proud I can be in the fabric of your pain. Perhaps one day you can stalk me too!  

Pleasent Pleseant days ahead. You keep telling yourself your a bad ass too. I'm sure all 105 pounds of your machismo in full rutt will sweep that lovely redhead off her feet. (That is if her 300 lbs can get off her feet.) That way when your married. You can scare the living fuck out of her into submission and you can revel in the fact that you can find basic solace for your pathetic existance in the fear of another human being.... Oh wait, you do that now. And by the way.. I'm very scared so scared I'll staazart too two tuu typ e FuNnY....

Have a pint of Guiness on me Chester.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:36:10 PM EDT
[#37]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/cnatra%2FROTFLMAO%2Ejpg[/img]

I was having a bad day [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
[img]http://www.schmunzelsite.de/Jokebilder/Sonstiges1/Austin-Powers.JPG[/img]
View Quote

FAKE LICENSE![;)]
I ran the ID# and it comes back to somebody else! You'll have to come back to the station house for a quick cavity search![BD]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:43:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Your right, be thankful for the internet. Just put me down as number 22. That way I'll be the latest festering sore in your damaged psyche. I'm proud I can be in the fabric of your pain.
View Quote

Sorry, but being stupid isn't reason enough to add somebody. Policy, and all.
Nor are they festering sores. I write them down so I don't have to be continually bothered by them. If I had their names running through my head everyday that would be festering.

Quoted:
You keep telling yourself your a bad ass too. I'm sure all 105 pounds of your machismo in full rutt will sweep that lovely redhead off her feet. (That is if her 300 lbs can get off her feet.)
View Quote

Actually I'm 75 kg, not 48. I'm not really sure how much that one girl weighs (I'd never ask a lady her weight), but I'm gonna say around and about 45 kg.

You just keep telling yourself you're somebody special for trying to "flame" people (rather badly I might add) on the internet.

Now, in case any part of my post confused you, I shall post a image that you can probably understand.
[img]http://www.thegeekhost.com/spade/Duckbill.gif[/img]

I think I shall have another cup of coffee.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:46:31 PM EDT
[#40]
I AM the FNG, anyone have any pointers?????????
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:47:10 PM EDT
[#41]
Hey Vinnie didn't I kick your A$$ about 9 months ago? When we going to get together I wish you would be going to te BRC. The offer for a ride is still there. Waverunner Blackbelt my A$$ I only seen you with suspenders and they were red.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Click on my profile.....[:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:54:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'll play along.

[img]http://www.thegeekhost.com/spade/Me3.jpg[/img]
That's the Mobile River from the Mobile Convention Center for my High School Awards thing the day before I graduated. The pic is old, but I look the same except I lost the mustache (which you can barely tell is there, hence why I don't have it anymore).

20 year old History Major/International Studies minor at Penn State. Going to go to grad school to get a PhD in Military History.
I spend most of my time in my den on the internet or trying to learn Gaelic, on my porch, or at the range.
I'm bitter, angry, and slightly anti-social (but very loyal to the friends I've got).

I never have and never will serve in the military. I'm "Medically Disqualified for military service" which I discovered the SECOND time I applied to the Naval Academy. This is why I'm bitter and angry.

I dislike England, any person who works in the Bursar's office of any university, every person on the Department of Defense Medical Exam Review Board, and 21 very special people.

I like rifles and redheads.

*edit, you'd think a guy with my academic background could spell.

View Quote
I grew up in Mobile
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#45]
How long to pull out your Trapper Keeper and look at the conversion table?  "I hate England! waaaa, (but I'll sure as hell resort to their systems of measure to look academic!)

"Ohh lets see, I'm 165 lbs of stringy wet noodle" "That makes me 75kg's YEAAA.. I'll show that bastard.. Oh yes I will. I'll blind him with the power of my BRAIN... (for alas, I have an overload of estrogen from my cursed mother who raised me on spite and foulness.)

Yup, I'm in awe of your stability and politeness
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
How long to pull out your Trapper Keeper and look at the conversion table?  "I hate England! waaaa, (but I'll sure as hell resort to their systems of measure to look academic!)

Yup, I'm in awe of your stability and politeness
View Quote

Sigh.

Pounds is an English system unit.

Kilograms is metric.
You have them backwards, but thanks for playing the game.

I use metric, because it's what I've used all through high school and college.

And if I wanted to do the conversions it's easier to just use my TI-86 then to pull up a table.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I grew up in Mobile
View Quote

Where abouts?

I spent two years living on Dauphin St.
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Hey, I can do simple forms!
Marital Status: Married with children
(yes, just like the show!)
Religious Affiliation: Southern Baptist
Favorite saying: You can never own too much ammo!
Dungeons & Dragons Alignment: I'm not aligned with any political groups.
Favorite Movie: Alien or Babe
Favorite Book: Anything by Steinbeck or The Federalist Papers.
Favorite Operating System: Microsoft Windows 2K. Dittos!
Favorite Programming Language: COBOL. Hey, it's all I learned!
Favorite Database: Women I have a chance with.
Favorite Processor: Intel
Favorite Music: Country AND Western or occasional Baroque trumpet or horn group.
Favorite Drinking Activities: Hmm...sex
Favorite Food: Steak from Outback Steak House
Favorite Female Ethnicity: Italian. Oh Yeah, Sophia Lauren, best babe in the world, regardless of age, and oh so much class
Preferred Breast Size: 36 C or D. What I ended up with:A
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:14:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Your right, be thankful for the internet. Just put me down as number 22. That way I'll be the latest festering sore in your damaged psyche. I'm proud I can be in the fabric of your pain. Perhaps one day you can stalk me too!  

Pleasent Pleseant days ahead. You keep telling yourself your a bad ass too. I'm sure all 105 pounds of your machismo in full rutt will sweep that lovely redhead off her feet. (That is if her 300 lbs can get off her feet.) That way when your married. You can scare the living fuck out of her into submission and you can revel in the fact that you can find basic solace for your pathetic existance in the fear of another human being.... Oh wait, you do that now. And by the way.. I'm very scared so scared I'll staazart too two tuu typ e FuNnY....

Have a pint of Guiness on me Chester.
View Quote

Hey rally WTF??

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/liberty86%2Fasshole%2520%281%29%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 5/13/2002 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#50]
long day waiting in line for lunch at the mission, my unsatiated hunger drove me to delirium
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top