BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2017 8:23:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:48:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Good video.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 8:50:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Who cares though?  It's been thrown around so much that I introduce myself as racist. And then spew something about pagans and wicans. Boring.

I didn't watch the video, the title triggered my inner wookie.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:17:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Pretty easy to see who is.

The Dems and progressives do everything they can to keep minorities down. Hey, lets give them free stuff, so they do not feel they need to work or better themselves.

Let's use them to get the laws we want. Like taking over state and locally run schools. All the crime in black neighborhoods, is because of too many guns.

Lets use them to allow voter fraud.( voter I.D. is racist).

Lets put a black guy in the white house and if anybody questions our anti American policies, we will call them racists.

Hey, the pro slavers were Dems. The KKK were Dems. They placate the the Black "Leaders", Jesse Jackson, Louis Farakhan and others to control blacks. Kinda like they do the unions.

The talk up to the union leaders and the leaders get the members to vote that way.(Well, the members who can't think for themselves)
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:24:37 PM EDT
[#4]
"oh no, the parties flipped! the parties flipped! the democrats freed the slaves..."
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:25:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:26:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Racists exist everywhere. HOWEVER the left continually shows a need to shove people into little narrow definitions that they create and are allowed to change at will. They are incredibly *ist
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:27:41 PM EDT
[#7]
There are many liberal Racists with R's next to their name and title.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Conservatives:  Racists in that they recognize differences in people and races.

Liberals: Racists in that they believe minorities can't do anything without the Democratic party.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Everybody's racist.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:33:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Uh, both?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:40:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty easy to see who is.

The Dems and progressives do everything they can to keep minorities down. Hey, lets give them free stuff, so they do not feel they need to work or better themselves.

Let's use them to get the laws we want. Like taking over state and locally run schools. All the crime in black neighborhoods, is because of too many guns.

Lets use them to allow voter fraud.( voter I.D. is racist).

Lets put a black guy in the white house and if anybody questions our anti American policies, we will call them racists.

Hey, the pro slavers were Dems. The KKK were Dems. They placate the the Black "Leaders", Jesse Jackson, Louis Farakhan and others to control blacks. Kinda like they do the unions.

The talk up to the union leaders and the leaders get the members to vote that way.(Well, the members who can't think for themselves)
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:41:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Good video.
View Quote

FPNI
Direct and to the point.
Thanks OP
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#13]
A racist is somebody who thinks one race is inherently superior or inferior to another? I think racist is somebody who considers one person inherently better than another person or thinks somebody is automatically inferior because of their race. Thinking every white person is better than every black person. However if you step back and start looking at entire groups.....I'll just stop there.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
A racist is somebody who thinks one race is inherently superior or inferior to another? I think racist is somebody who considers one person inherently better than another person or thinks somebody is automatically inferior because of their race. Thinking every white person is better than every black person. However if you step back and start looking at entire groups.....I'll just stop there.
View Quote

Exactly.
And it stands to reason, that if you think a race is inherently inferior, that you would need to give them special consideration in all of the things they are in inferior in.....and I'll just stop there.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:51:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Everybody's racist.
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#16]
"Voter ID is racist because blacks are too stupid and lazy to get IDs." - Dems

Some CA liberal cuck friend of a friend on Facebook was trying to tell my legal immigrant wife, "the only reason you'll be allowed to stay under Trump is because you married a white guy." She responded. "So in your mind, only whites are Americans, not Asians, Latinos, or blacks? And all whites who visit America are automatically granted citizenship?"
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#17]
I've been preaching this for years.

Well said.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:04:13 PM EDT
[#18]
After the election of Donald Trump, Democrats have never been so pissed off since we took their slaves away.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:05:59 PM EDT
[#19]
To answer the question without watching the video, the Democrats have most of the racists, but it's not the white Democrats.
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#20]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s[/youtube]
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Opps wrong thread, but yeah Democrats are actual racist in my experience. Lot of them don't even catch it when they are. And everyone else is like , what did they just say?

And then they get defensive being called out by poc in my circle of friends.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top