Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 2:06:28 PM EDT
I've seen this in a sig line or two.  And everybody and their neighbor has been uttering something or another about - I like pie.

Where did this all start?  Is it a line from a movie or comedy skit (like the cow bell).

School me on this my friends!

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:08:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
mmmmmm pie!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:14:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:20:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Did someone say PIE?

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:32:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
First time I remember reading it was when General George Custer sent out his fastest riders during the Battle of Little Big Horn.

Those lines were spoken again at the Alamo when ole' Danny Boone said them to his most loyal fighters as he sent them ought though the gates.

Rumor has it that the line was also heard on the missing 17 minutes of the Nixon tapes ...

Now that's some funny shit!  

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Pie
www.i-like-pie.com/
More Pie

Thanks for the link, they were great!  

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 3:14:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top