Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 5:59:20 AM EDT
These just arrived from Amazon.  Which should I read first?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:07:52 AM EDT
[#1]
You really shouldn't buy either one of them from AMAZON.COM or anywhere else that you have to use a credit card. Buy them for cash at a gun show, they DO keep a record of who buys those kinds of books.

Just my .02, nothing more...
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:08:53 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You really shouldn't buy either one of them from AMAZON.COM or anywhere else that you have to use a credit card. Buy them for cash at a gun show, they DO keep a record of who buys those kinds of books.

And they also know everybody on Ar15.com isn't an avid fisherman.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:10:05 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

If there are indeed such lists, I've been on them for a long time anyway.  
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:12:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Fred's M14 stocks sells those books, and  safe and secure ordering for the tinfoil crowd

www.fredsm14stocks.com
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:30:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I've always wondered, how does Amazon.com work?  Every time I visit, I see a new price and then a new & used price, the latter always being significantly cheaper than the former.

Are the members who sell books listed as new condition (under the new & used category) reputable?  Are their books really in new condition?

Also, are you required to become a member in order to purchase a book?  Is membership free?

Can someone please explain this to me?  Thansk you.

Regards,

Justin

ETA:  I apologize for the hijack kill-9.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:44:51 AM EDT
[#6]
UC is much better than EFAD
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:52:38 AM EDT
[#7]
btt
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:05:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Both are good, UC is better.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:24:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Need more votes
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:33:41 AM EDT
[#10]
UC will give you a better since of how many Right's  we've lost in this country, and how corrupt .gov is.

Then follow up with EFAD for a bit more realistic look at where we might be headed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top