Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2002 8:04:50 AM EDT
Are there any firing ranges/gun shops near the vicinity of Los Angeles who rents firearms for testing evaluation on their premise?

Link Posted: 3/28/2002 8:23:40 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm just east of LA, and nearly all the indoor ranges I've been too (Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino counties).. rent various models of semi-auto pistols and revolvers.

The local indoor range closest to me in San Bernardino even rents out Class 3 carbines Colt 9mm & Calico). They even have an M16, but not everyone is allowed to shoot it, depends on your skill level and experience.

Check out the yellow pages and give the ranges a call. They'll let you know if the rent handguns.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 2:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
RedHorse, which range is that? I've always wanted to try out a full auto Calico.

Tom
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 2:19:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Santa Anita Firing range in Monrovia, Calif. 10 miles east of L.A. [url]http://www.santaanitafiringrange.com[/url] rents pistols and revolvers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2002 3:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Never been to any of the LA ranges but you might try:

1. the LAX Firing Range near LAX [url]www.laxrange.com/indexn.html[/url].

2. Firing Line in Northridge and Burbank [url]www.sportshooter.com/socal/Firing-Line/index.htm[/url]

3. Santa Anita Firing Range in Monrovia [url]www.santaanitafiringrange.com[/url]

Down in Orange County, you can try:

1. Firing Line in Huntington Beach [url]www.sportshooter.com/socal/Firing-Line/index.htm[/url]

2. On Target in Laguna Niguel [url]www.on-targetrange.com/[/url]

3. Evan's Gun World in Orange [url]www.egsw.com/range.htm[/url]

Further south in Northern San Diego County:

1. Oceanside Shooting Academy no website I could find but their number is (760) 721-4388

Link Posted: 3/28/2002 6:40:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks everyone - I appreciate the suggestions.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top